Just Engaged and Proposals

He proposed , I'm still in shock.

My boyfriend now fiancée of five years asked to marry him after we got back from vacation. We have known each other since 2007, I love my ring.

It's a white gold 14k with a Texas blue topaz with chocolate diamonds. I said yes and I'm still in shock. I never though I would be getting married nor ever feel like that some would want to marry me.

I get the question from everyone when is the date. I haven't even started thinking about that at all, I don't even know where to start or anything.

I got my nails done three days after he asked me.

Re: He proposed , I'm still in shock.

• Congratulations!  Beautiful ring!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • That ring is beautiful and well done for matching your nails to your ring colour! I also have a gem ring and can see it's going to be an interesting coordinating the colours well :)
  • Beautiful ring!!! When FI proposed, we were asked what the date was 2 hours after the proposal! Obviously we had no clue. Congratulations and happy planning!
    Anniversary

• Congratulations and lovely ring!
  • Congrats and happy planning!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • What a gorgeous ring! Congratulations and don't worry you'll get used to being a fiancee in no time! And don't worry about the date yet, if you don't know, just enjoy being engaged to each other for a little bit :) It's the best feeling in the world!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!! Beautiful ring :)
  • congrats love the ring!
  • Congrats!! Your ring is so beautiful and unique! I love it!!
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• Congratulations!  Love your unique ring!!!  Best of luck to you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I dated my fiancee for 7 years before he proposed.  We both knew we wanted to get married, and we had picked out rings together, and everything, but he has been in the process of acquiring a new business for about the past 3 years, so the timing wasn't really 100% there when we were dating.  After he finally proposed I was in legit shock for about a week.  I was also an emotional wreck (the tears of happy kind) I would just be sitting and thinking about it all and I would just break down in tears because I couldn't believe that it finally happened!  Congrats to you on your engagement!!! it's such a fun and exciting time and yes it takes a minute for the shock to wear off but I think that's perfectly normal! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards