Wedding Woes
Options

Home Stretch

Hi all, I am a frequent reader but new poster. I am in the home stretch--- 11 days until our wedding and I feel like I need to wear a sign that says "do not poke the bear" any time I leave the house.  I am stressed out beyond belief, trying to tie up all the loose ends, but everyone at work and in the families keep asking if I'm excited, if everything's done etc.  I know they are being polite and I should appreciate their interest, but I feel like one of these times I'm going to snap.  Is there anyone else down to the wire or who has been there that experienced this?  Were you ready for the wedding to just be over so the marriage could begin?

Thanks!

Re: Home Stretch

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

"If it's not done now it's not going to be and I don't care."  I repeated this over and over and over.

• Options
    I am in the same mindset as you only I'm 2 and a half months out!  LOL.  I want my wedding to be here already!  I want to call my FI my husband.  I am so ready for the next phase of my life.

What's done is done.  Of course you are stressed because you want everything to go well.  10 days to go.  You can do it!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

Thanks ladies!  I appreciate it. It is comforting to know other people have felt this way. 

Gold- best wishes to you and your FI!

• Options
    Ooh so soon, good luck!! I have 23 days to go and I feel so overwhelmed sometimes I just wish I could get it over with (the planning is really getting to me)!! I remind myself of the actual day and how much fun it will be and how I don't want that to pass, and then I feel a little better and remember to savor this experience more
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards