New Hampshire

Chickadee hill cakes and CreativeGardens Wedding Flowers??

Hi, I'm new. Anyone have any info on these vendors?  Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Re: Chickadee hill cakes and CreativeGardens Wedding Flowers??

• I do ! PM me, I used both of them for my wedding and they have both done many, many, many of my friends weddings. I have only excellent things to rave about with them. I can share the work they have done for me,
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • edited August 2014
    Here were my reviews:

Creative Gardens: I can only describe Julie’s work as “floral artistry”. I’ve seen Julie’s work over the past 7 years at weddings I’ve attended or been in the bridal party for and it’s always beautiful. It was just perfect for our wedding as well and she was one of my favorite vendors to work with.

At our consult, she really took time to listen to me, understand my budget and looked at all my inspirational photos and pulled it all together for me with her creativity and experience. I appreciated her suggestions to replace some of the expensive flowers of my Pinterest finds with similar, lower cost, blooms to achieve the same look and fit my budget. She maintained outstanding communication over the months and days leading up to my wedding and was flexible with some late changes I added.

The results just made me brighten and smile on our wedding day where I was teary from unexpected rain that forced a ceremony location change. She brightened and beautified the ceremony space and she used the petals that were originally meant for the outdoors to beautiful my reception tables even more. She even decorated our chairs. All of our bouquets, bouts and corsages were lovely. I was happy the day of the wedding but now that I’ve seen some photos and video from the event, I appreciate it even more. The colors truly pulled everything together!

ETA Photo: image
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • edited August 2014
    Chickadee Hill:

We were elated with our experience. Chickaee Hill has done cakes for 9 other weddings I’ve attended and we love them so much that they also have done many birthday cakes over the years for us so I was incredibly confident from the beginning.

The tasting consult was excellent. It’s one aspect of our wedding planning that we wish we could do over and over again! We selected chocolate turtle with a ganache filling and pumpkin cake with a cinnamon cream cheese frosting and our guests were absolutely delighted. I brought some inspirational photos and by the end of the consult there was a colorful sketch of exactly what we envisioned for the design and the final result matched it beautifully.

I’ve been waiting since 2007 to be able to have a Chickadee Hill wedding cake of my own and am so proud that it was everything I dreamed.
    Wedding: 10/06/2013

ETA photo (We wanted it to look like a bunch of pumpkins were piled on top and they started to fall down)image
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards