New York-Long Island
Options

Jericho Terrace Pricing

Hi everyone, 
Recently visited Jericho Terrace and it's definitely at the top of our list. Looking for a March 2015 wedding. Their quotes were a little higher then our other choices. They told us they gave us a great deal but you never know if they are just BSing! We were trying to figure out if we go there to book if they will come down or if that was their bottom price. Was wondering if anyone got any quotes for there recently/recent wedding prices and what they were for Saturday and in what months. Do they usually throw in any extras? Thanks!

Re: Jericho Terrace Pricing

• Options
    March 21st 2015 Dome Room. It's $110 per person plus tax. All top shelf liquor. Food tasting was amazing and delicious. So excited! Only 403 more days!!! :-)
  • Options
    They also give you the cake as well as a huge food selection.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I'm getting married there in a few months! They have been so accommodating so far, and we did negotiate with the price. You can always pay less by removing something from the menu, or substituting it with another item. We sort of created our own ethnic menue, so the price was a little higher, but I would totally recommend!
  • Options
    I'm getting married there May 29, 2015. Can't wait. Only negative is little outdoor space but we will be taking pictures at old westbury gardens to solve that :-). We went to at least 10 venues and this was the nicest and best menu around.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards