Texas-San Antonio

Anyone know nice San Antonio Reception site for $2000 or less?

I know this topic has been done a lot but I was wanting some updated replies. I have been looking everywhere with no luck. We have the church ceremony already set for 12-13-14 and a lot of places I have been interested in are already booked or too expensive. I'm looking to have about 175 guests and hopefully a place where we can bring our own caterer in. We are also trying to do this on a small budget, but at this point I'm willing to stretch just a little over 2,000 for the hall. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Anyone know nice San Antonio Reception site for $2000 or less?

• Alsatian wedding venue and restaurant - $1200 venue, $3600 overall, includes just about everything, nice and cozy venue, not top pick because I wanted more elegant.  But if you are all about the price then this is the way to go.

Los Patios - absolutely beautiful for outdoorsy wedding venue.  --$1000 for four hour rental.  banquet room was a little small - you have to use their caterers and alcohol service.

Plaza Lecea - ~$2800, very reasonable for indoors banquet hall, a bit classy.

Crown Ridge KC hall --$2200 - $2800, you should check this place out, not bad for price.  include linen and chair covers ...pro - can bring in own alcohol

bushnell  mansion - $3600 villa looking like venue.  I wasn't impressed, but can hold reception on rooftop and view is breathtaking...........can see the mormon church at hardy oak and the reception is close to downtown.

My friend is holding a small wedding at Grey Moss Inn.  Looks nice.........price is really cheap, check it out, but I don't know about the capacity.

I loved Castle Avalon, it is a small venue, I don't know if 175 is too crowded or not, but it was worth the price, owner build the hall like a castle.  First venue I saw and then saw like twenty more after that but I still pick Castle Avalon.  My wedding was cancelled so if you need anything let me know.  I have invested a lot of time and research and all for nothing..............But I can offer you help if you need.

• We're having our reception at Beethoven Maennerchor in Southtown. It's $875 for either the indoor hall or outdoor biergarten space, and you can bring in your own caterer. You have to purchase beer and wine from them. It's not a fancy place, so we're having beer and bbq and going somewhat casual.
  • We are having ours at the San Antonio Firefighter's Banquet Hall. If you have a fireman relative or friend who can book it for you, you get a discount. My cousin booked it for us and I think we paid between 1500-1700. It's off of IH-10 between Wurzbach and Huebner. Nice facilities, dance floor, clean, large parking lot, easily accessible, tables & chairs included so no need to rent.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm getting married on that day too! we booked Rio Plaza downtown and we were able to get a deal. Hope you found a place already!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards