A friend of mine and i are looking to start our own event planning company.
We are looking for couples getting married in the next couple months who are considering an on-site coordinator.
What we're looking to offer for $300
• Oversee the set up and clear up of your event
• Coordination of your Wedding Day from beginning to end to include:
-Setting out of Favors, Guest Book, Place Cards, Table décor, Programs
- Cue Bridal Party and Music for Ceremony
- Directing of Wedding Reception Schedule to include First Dance, Bouquet & Garter Toss,
Cake Cutting, Bride & Groom exit
- Ensure Event follows Itinerary timetable
We both have:
• Bachelor's degree in Event Management
• Wedding planning certification from The Bridal Society
• Combined 5+ year's experience in weddings and events
Is this something you'd consider?