Nevada-Las Vegas

Freeds Bakery Review

I spent a lot of time calling around and e-mailing different cake vendors through out the year. I knew my brother and his wife were paying for it as a gift and I wanted to make sure I was getting the most bang for my buck (their buck). I tried 2 other places before Freeds and their prices were outrageous to me! Freeds worked with me and my sister in law to create a cake that didn't cost an arm and a leg! They were SO kind and friendly. They were easy to get and stay in contact with through out the year. I was kind of nervous because we created the cake from two different designs and I wasn't sure what I was going to see on the wedding day! I remember walking into the reception and my eyes going towards the cake. WOW. I was so impressed and just loved my cake. They matched the pink that I wanted and I just couldn't believe that was my cake! On top of all of that it was soooo good! Guests raved about it and we ate the left overs in our hotel room the next couple of days and it tasted just as good! We had the marble flavor with buttercream filling.

Re: Freeds Bakery Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards