Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Boudoir Photographers: Suggestions?

I'd like to schedule a b-pic session for this summer but don't know who I'd like to use. Ideally, I'd like someone who can also do/provide a makeup artist & hairstyling.

I seem to remember a company called "Little Black Dress" or something, but can't find them anywhere.

Any suggestions?

Re: Boudoir Photographers: Suggestions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking about doing this too. I haven't found a lot, but I'm looking at I Do Salons. They have a few packages, but their basic package is $150 and you get basic makeup application, romance hair styling, 30 min. photo session, 1 outfit, web CD, 1 5x7 retouched. And there are two more packages that go up in price, more time for photos, more outfits, more prints, etc...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Darbi G Photography is great!  Her price is higher than those previously listed but she's really nice (I know someone who has used and went to grad school with her husband).  Her pictures are gorgeous, I wanted to do B-pictures as a wedding gift but then FI decided he wanted a videography after all.  I think I'm going to use her for a 1st anniversary gift for FI.
  • Options
    OpiesladyOpieslady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    epagafoto.com

She's more expensive that $150, but I've heard she's really good.  A friend of mine used her for her Bpics.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blue Rue.

The photographer is AMAZING! I did a marathon session that included hair/makeup by CaraSue Hall. It was fantastic!

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've looking around more and found Kansas City Boudier. I don't know anything about their photos (except for what's on the site), but their packages range from $260-$610, at least 100 images taken, hair, makeup, prints, CD.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i might be late on this post, however i am using epagafoto.com and couldn't be more happy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards