Florida-South Florida

Deer Creek Golf Club Deerfield Beach

HI All,

I am highly considering selecting Deer Creek as my venue for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Has anyone been to a wedding here or had their wedding there? I am curious as to the quality of the food served. I really wanted to do a nice hotel for convenience, but Deer Creek fits my budget better and I haven't found much that's comparable in the price range and region. (Fort Lauderdale up to Delray Beach). Thanks in advance for any feedback regarding the food and experience.

Re: Deer Creek Golf Club Deerfield Beach

• I think the room is really pretty, but the food is standard, catering meal.    The real hidden gem is the Embassy Suites on 17th Street in Ft. Lauderdale.  They have a beautiful atrium lobby for amazing pictures, their party rooms are beautiful and their food is really much better.  Also, if weather permits, they have lovely garden areas for photo ops as well. Definitely, don't judge this book by its cover.
  • I'm getting married there two months from today. We had our tasting last month and the food is slightly better than average wedding catering.

We absolutely loved the space and for the price couldn't pass it up, I feel that they definitely are not a venue that helps you out a lot with planning(although Lisa the venue contact always responds to my emails right away) but we're still really looking forward to having our wedding there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards