Chit Chat
Options

Community photo of the day!

Whoa, the community photo of the day changed! Thanks TK. How long do y'all think this happy couple will last (meaning their picture, of course)?n

Re: Community photo of the day!

• Options
    I noticed that too! It's finally different! I give this one at least a year.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    Awww, I hope Marc & Amber are okay!
    I heard they divorced.  That's why they got the boot.  ;)

• Options
    I know that this is a horribly bitchy thing to say but...

Lauren looks kind of sickly skinny. It makes me self conscious of my own body when I see women like that. :/
  • Options
    Yay!! High fives all around. Amber and Marc and probably pregnant with their 4th kid at this point. We needed some fresh blood.

Thanks for making this happen @knotporscha! If someone wants to be featured, how does that work? I'm already married but for these freshly married youngins, could they be featured?
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    And Budget and DIY are now two different boards!!!  Someone finally showed up to work!
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    Woohoo! The community page looks so different now.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @southernbelle0915 A way for the whole community to submit pictures is in the works, for now though you can email messageboards@theknot.com with a link to your pictures :) 
  • Options
    @southernbelle0915 A way for the whole community to submit pictures is in the works, for now though you can email messageboards@theknot.com with a link to your pictures :) 
    @knotporscha what kind of rights would we be handing over by sending that link? Just online publishing in that one place, or would they show up other places, in print, etc?

• Options
    @lolo883 So we've actually determined a bit of a better way to submit, that'll make permissions more clear for all of you. Feel free to check out the sticky I just posted on the tech board and let me know if you have anymore questions! 
  • Options
    Whoa and it changed again! We're really on a roll!
  • Options
    Now can we do something about the lady in the pink dress on the sidebar? She looks like she has something important to say but...I listened to her once, and it wasn't interesting. Very misleading.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    blabla89 said:
    Now can we do something about the lady in the pink dress on the sidebar? She looks like she has something important to say but...I listened to her once, and it wasn't interesting. Very misleading.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg seriously. That lady scares me. Hope that's not you, KP.

• Options
    blabla89 said:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg seriously. That lady scares me. Hope that's not you, KP.
    That's not me!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards