Not Engaged Yet
Options

Weds Accountability

I'm trying really hard to get back on the wagon. It seems like I'll get one foot up and then fall off and get run over by said wagon. 

B: 1/2 mashed avocado, 1 hard-boiled egg, and Frank's on an english muffin
S: Greek yogurt
L: Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
S: Plum
D: Swinging by Subway for a ham sub before my last bocce game of the season
S: Beer

W: Need to get back to drinking all the water

Re: Weds Accountability

• Options
    I am also really struggling with this, the past few days have been especially hard because I've been sick and what helps a sore throat better than a mcflurry?? Also, working out sounds horrible right now.  I'll just watch you guys for motivation until I feel better :)
  • Options
    I too have been struggling.  Yesterday I came to work completely armed and ready to go and then some guy brought in donuts and I decided I deserved a cookie... and animal crackers and more junk foods. 

B:  Yogurt, Coffee, 90-calorie breakfast bar
    L:  Grilled chicken, brown rice, steamed veggies
    D:  Uhh - haven't thought that far out yet
    S:  Carrot sticks, animal crackers
    E:  T-25

I need to get more water in as well.

Anniversary
  • Options
    B- A bunch of fruit that H brought home last night and coffee

L- Probably Turkey and more fruit

D- We are going out to dinner with H's mom and stepdad tonight since we haven't seen them since H's bday which is a long time for H's mom apparently lol.

E- I might try to do some jump roping after work. Yesterday at CrossFit we were doing jump roping in our workout and I was sucking it up so I need to work on that.
  • Options
    H made breakfast and I swear it was a feast!  I should NOT be hungry before lunch today!!

B:  2 eggs, 1 pc. bacon, some leftover roasted baby potatoes and green beans, coffee with a drizzle of whole milk
    L:  palm-sized portion of steak, roasted baby potatoes and green beans; peach
    S:  cantaloupe
    D:  ST Asian Glazed drumsticks, brown rice, roasted baby carrots; watermelon

WO:  rest day
  • Options

B- hot chocolate, yogurt with almonds

L-veggies and some pasta

S-apple and maybe some pretzels

D- bean and rice burritto, some leftover watermelon

S-brownie

E-abs workout and Just Dance

Anniversary

• Options

I keep struggling to get back on the wagon and can't seem to get my butt in gear. Lately I've just been miserable with poison ivy and I've been letting that be my excuse. But my skin is FINALLY SO MUCH BETTER and I'm feeling more positive. Once my ankle is better (and it's getting there too) I think I'll really feel great. Last night I even did some heavy duty bush trimming around our front yard.

B: coffee, banana, english muffin with cream cheese

L: turkey sandwich, peach, 1 mini baby bell cheese

D: Thinking of making this (link) - Gingery Pork Meatballs with Noodles

E: Gym...

• Options

I'm so tired today (dog got me up three times last night barking at nothing...even once I locked him in our bedroom with us) but won't use that as an excuse...I hope.

B: Egg whites, tomatoes, ketchup

L: Small soup (Tomatillo Chili) and veggie salad o a chicken salad

D: Black beans, quinoa, cheese and salsa

S: Popcorn

E: 30 minutes on the treadmill

• Options
    At least we're all struggling together? Diet-wise I've been OK, but it's been really hard not to pig out on junk food. I keep reminding myself that I'm trying on dresses in October, so I really need to get it together. I'm seriously going to force myself to go to the gym today. I can't keep wussing out.

B - green smoothie 
    S - Greek yogurt
    L - spinach tortilla with turkey and cheese, baby carrots, apple sauce, and sugar free jello
    S - string cheese, granola bar
    D - probably a Smart Ones cheese pizza
    E - cardio and maybe arms? 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards