Wedding Woes
Options

Wednesday Random (s)

I almost wrote "Tuesday"  WHAT? 

I just purchased these boots:

Apparently I'm up next for a duel at the OK Corral. 

-My parents are going on a long vacation (do you still call it vacation when you're retired?) through OH, east to MA, down through NC and through FL.  I'm tres jealouse about it.

Re: Wednesday Random (s)

• Options
    those shoes are downright baroque.
  • Options
    I would hang my head in shame, but I have none.  I like to walk the line between clint eastwood and jack sparrow.  WITH PRIDE.  Shameless pride.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Wanna shop for black boots for me? My mil likes to boast about soil helping her clean and do laundry. They are both retired. It shouldn't be a big effing deal. There is already Christmas drama. I can't with sil about this. Fine if you want to start a new tradition. Don't expect others to join you.
  • Options
    1. I would need to see those boots with an outfit.  They make me feel lots of things on their own, but those feelings may come together if they were on a person with an outfit. 

2.  I am on the hunt for black riding boots.  My boot collection will then be happy (I won't say complete because my collection is never complete)...as I'll have brown riding boots, regular winter boots, and bearpaws (faux uggs).  I probably won't be buying anything until after move. 

3. I'm seriously starting to wonder if my Dr's office got my message.  I called at 8am and haven't heard anything.  Of course they say not to leave more than one message or it may gum up the works or whatever.   Grr.  If they don't call by 12:30, I'm calling back.  

4. I can't even think about the holidays.  It will give me the vapors.  We are hoping to have a housewarming party about a month after we move in and then we're having another party the Saturday after Thanksgiving because our CA friends will be in town.  We're going to have all of our friends over to see them. Right now everything is before moving, after moving, and it'stoofarinthefuturetothinkaboutthisshit.  Christmas is firmly in category 3. 

5. I need a nap something fierce.  Like an all day nap. 
  • Options
    Oh, Mrs.O, those are turrible.  

@6fsn - - are you using Chrome?  I have to do an extra return for the paragraphs to show up.

My randoms:

Are any of you watching Married or You're The Worst on FXX?  They are both hilarious.  You're the Worst can get a little stupid but Married is SPOT ON.  Plus Judy Greer is in it.  Need I say more?

DD and her eating habits are going to be the death of me.  She won't eat her lunch at school.  I want to be a fly on the wall and see what exactly she does during lunch?  Does she bum food off other kids?  Does she stare longingly at their lunches?  Is she just chatting and enjoying herself so much that she doesn't mind that she's not eating, too?
  • Options
    I don't really have any randoms.  I've got a little bit of work, finally, that uses my brain.  But I'll be finished with it here in the next 1/2 hour.  I think camping might be alright, since the rain chances are starting to be limited to just Friday.  We'll decide finally tomorrow, I think.
  • Options
    0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited August 2014
    Oh poo, I love me some weird shoes.  :) 

I will give you a gander:

and:
    Also

Many pairs of docs--blue suede, black velour, gunmetal. 

• Options
    Hey @peaseblossom, IDK if you have tech connections, but it'd be nice if TheKnut and Chrome could get along better.  
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

Mrs.C- most docs I go to answer calls right before or right after lunch.  Give it til 1.

AF- I'm using safari.  I'll try the extra return. Have you asked her about lunch?  I'd give it a few more weeks then consider shooting the teacher an email.

Truly random.  Carrot cakes don't use as much carrots as you think.  I'm going to have to figure out what to do with all the ones we grew.  I'm sensing more shredding and freezing.  I might have to see if kitchen aid makes a shredding attachment.

• Options
    kitchen aid makes a shredding attachment. oface, consider shopping at a big girl store that makes shoes for adults.
  • Options
    NO WAY.  I will stick by my choices.  Like I said...shameless
  • Options
    Those look like the make a lot of noise.
  • Options
    Clippity CLOP.
  • Options
    I'm going to the doc at 4:15 today.  I didn't want to have to go in, but I need to get better ASAP.  I hope they don't do another throat swab.  I know I have strep, damn it. 
  • Options
    VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited August 2014
    Oface, right now:

:)
  • Options
    Pretty much, V.  Pretty much---I don't mind.  We can't all be acceptable dressers.  I just choose to be exceptional.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards