Getting in Shape

Garcinia Cambogia?

Hey ladies! has anyone here taken garcinia cambogia? I was reading up on it and it seems pretty natural and safe but I wasn't sure if it works. I am also eating well and as clean as I can plus exercising but wanted something to give me a boost. They sell it at the health food store by me and the ladies that work there are pretty knowledgeable and seem to think its a good product. Any thoughts?

Re: Garcinia Cambogia?

• I've used it before and have spoken to many nutritionists and fitness trainers about it. It really just works as an appetite suppressant. I don't take it anymore because I'm at a point where I need to be eating often to get enough calories in my day, and taking something to suppress my appetite would be counterproductive. But I know of quite a few people who use it and who would say good things about it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have never used it, and I don't know anyone who has used it.  But the fact thats its an appetite suppressor doesn't comfort me because then you aren't getting the daily caloric intake you need.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yah I wasn't aware that it was an appetite surpressant, I just know it as a fruit that helps burn fat in its natural form. Maybe I'll give it a shot and see what happens. Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards