Nevada-Las Vegas

Hotel Suite Close to The Flamingo

Hi all,

I'm looking for a hotel suite near the Flamingo.  All of our guests are staying at the Flamingo so we want to be close by but maybe not in the same hotel.  We know The Flamingo has suites but we're curious on what else is nearby for suites.  Because there will be several kids coming to our wedding we were thinking if we got a suite then all the kids could play there with the designated babysitter while the adults went out on the town.  A suite would be good for the wedding day prep too because all the ladies along with hair and makeup will be getting ready in our room.  With a suite it will allow more room.

Is there anything close by the flamingo that you have either stayed at or are familar with that you could recommend?  All suggestions are welcome!  :-)

Re: Hotel Suite Close to The Flamingo

• The cromwell is right next door and just went through a reno. It looks nice! Ceasars is also right across the street!
  • Where is your ceremony taking place? Not sure if being close by to the actual ceremony is important to you or not. Just curious.

As the previous poster mentioned, The Cromwell is quite nice (we were there opening day), as well as Caesars. Really depends on how far from the "home base" you want to go. Just a thought, if most of your guests are staying at the Flamingo and there are lots of kids, it might be a good idea to just get a suite there. That way, if the adults are going out for a night on the town and get back late (of course you will, it's Vegas!), then it will be easy for then to grab the kids at the end of the night or at the very least, be close by the pick then up in the morning.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AustralianSamAustralianSam member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited August 2014

We are having our ceremony at the Flamingo, and most of our guests are staying there. We have  GO suite booked for the night before and 2 nights after the wedding so we can use it to get ready on the day.

Our post wedding drinks will be held in a Wrap Around Suite at the Cosmo... and we are having dinner there (Wicked Spoon).

One family (who conveniently have the only other child apart from ours) are staying at the Cosmo, so the 2 kids will be baby sat there - so we can easily check on them. We will are using Artsy Nannies.

Considering the price of the suites at Flamingo... I don't think you can go wrong if you just want the space for the kids.... we paid about $140 a night for our suite at the Flamingo, and $390 for the one at Cosmo...

• Thanks for the responses ladies.  I think we'll stay at the Flamingo but I will still take a peek at the Cromwell.

AustralianSam, you've piqued my interest about the nanny service.  I never thought about that.  My parents said they want to babysit because we live far away from them and it gives them more time with the kids but I feel bad going out without them.  My mom is more reserved so staying in is fine with her but my dad is very social so not partaking in the fun will bother him more.  Mom wouldn't want to stay with the kids by herself so my dad will feel obligated to stay.  The nanny service solves that problem!  But then again Mom will be upset thinking I trust my kids with a stranger over her.  ~Sighs~ It seems you can never make everyone happy!!  :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards