Getting in Shape

17 day diet

Any one have any experience (good or bad) with this program? I had an old co-worker do it and she lost A LOT of weight in a short period of time. I did a little research on it, but I'm wondering if you really need to buy the book to follow the program? I found a food list for each cycle, but not sure if it's a complete list.

Re: 17 day diet

• I've never heard of it.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did it and loooved it!! A friend of mine told me about it and I did it before her wedding in key largo. I lost about 13 lbs in 30 days and my fiancé lost about 20. We did work out as well and I only cheated a teeny bit. I think I had pizza one day and I did drink alcohol but instead of beer or wine I drank vodka and water or vodka on the rocks. I didn't buy the book. I just ate off the food lists. It's pretty easy once you get used to it and it's all good healthy foods for you. Just remember stick to the list and drink your hot water with lemon every morning and 3 cups of green tea. I also drank 80-100 ounces of water a day
  • Latillo said:
    I did it and loooved it!! A friend of mine told me about it and I did it before her wedding in key largo. I lost about 13 lbs in 30 days and my fiancé lost about 20. We did work out as well and I only cheated a teeny bit. I think I had pizza one day and I did drink alcohol but instead of beer or wine I drank vodka and water or vodka on the rocks. I didn't buy the book. I just ate off the food lists. It's pretty easy once you get used to it and it's all good healthy foods for you. Just remember stick to the list and drink your hot water with lemon every morning and 3 cups of green tea. I also drank 80-100 ounces of water a day
    I'm on my 5th day of Cycle 1 and so far, so good. I lost 3.1 pounds in 4 days, mostly water, I'm sure. The cravings still creep up, here and there, but I'm hoping that will go away soon!! I just keep thinking, 17 days, 17 days, I can do it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards