Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

What style of hair and jewelry would you choose!?

Hey Everyone!

I have bought my dress and shoes and now I am trying to figure out what I should do for my hair and accessories but I just can't make up my mind! So I thought I would ask you and see what your opinions are! FYI - My hair is about 3 inches below my shoulders and I am growing it out for my May wedding.

Thanks! :)

Re: What style of hair and jewelry would you choose!?

• Options
    The wonderful thing is that you can do such a great number of things with this look. Are you leaning towards hair up, or hair down? I've told my stylist that it's completely weather dependent for me. You can pull off many different up dos with hair your length, so I'd say that the only reason to grow it for the wedding is if you're wearing it out, or your hair is particularly thin, and having that extra length is going to give some more bulk to your bun or what not. Or, you could wear an up do to the ceremony that's held in place with very few pins, and unpin it for the reception, which I love the idea of, but wouldn't work in my hair. Good luck on the accessories. I'm really terrible with that stuff. I tend to go to my stash of very classic jewelry or buy something ridiculous at the antiques market whenever I have an event to go to.
  • Options
    That dress is so romantic looking, I love it!!  If it were me I would leave hair down with loose curls and maybe pin up on one side, or half up if you're doing a veil!!  I really don't think you could go wrong up or down though, the dress is gorgeous and with that hair length you really have a lot of options!  In my opinion though, whatever you do, I would have it loose and romantic (even it's up) as opposed to tightly pulled up - just seems like it would fit the style of the dress better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards