New Jersey
Options

Montclair Studio

Hi, I am thinking about booking Montclair Studio for photography and videography. I met with them and am very impressed with their work but I am having some trouble getting in touch with them since our original meeting. Does anyone have experiences with them? I heard so many horror stories about unreliable vendors that I am terrified of making a mistake. Thanks so much for your help!

Re: Montclair Studio

• Options
    I'm not familiar with them, but my approach is pretty simple.  If it's hard to get in touch with them BEFORE I pay them their money, how hard will it be to get in touch with them AFTER they have my money?  There are too many very good photographers out there to burden yourself with someone who is unresponsive.
  • Options
    I considered them as well...the price was right and I loved the work I saw. I did not choose them because I found many weird things when I started to research them that led me to not be able to comfortably book with them. Good luck.
  • Options

I considered them as well...the price was right and I loved the work I saw. I did not choose them because I found many weird things when I started to research them that led me to not be able to comfortably book with them. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply...can you expand on what you found out about them?
  • Options
    I was googling the business and owner and found another business' website with the same exact pictures. I asked the owner of MS about it and he said it was his old business, with another partner, that wasn't active anymore. It felt weird that the same pics were being used for 2 different 'businesses' even if the same person took the pics. There were other things I found odd, but I cannot remember now, as it's been at least a year and a half since I was looking for a photographer. All I can say is do your research and find someone you can trust. Best of luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards