Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Jewelry

So I've been browsing jewelry all night, what do you think of this bracelet and these earrings?  How do you think it would look with the dress?

Earrings

Bracelet

Dress
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Jewelry

• Options
    Hello! Great dress!
    The earrings are perfect for your dress, but I worry about the bracelet. It's a bit chunky compared to the earrings, which even though they are dramatic, they aren't chunky, they are dainty. I suppose it also depends on your color of dress. If you went white, then you either need to decide to do white pearls or ivory pearls, which either or both would be nice, but I don't think the colors are the same on the bracelet as the earrings. Maybe the earrings designer could come up with something special to go with the earrings? Or if you're really set on the bracelet, consider asking the earrings designer to use ivory pearls? Good luck!
  • Options
    Ditto pp. I think the earrings go perfectly but I am not sure about the bracelet. It also looks like the bracelet is yellow gold and the earrings are white gold or silver. Maybe the etsy seller of the earrings could make you a bracelet to match the earrings?
  • Options
    I should have specified that both will be made with ivory pearls.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I actually like both, the earrings are dainty and beautiful and the bracelet adds character and personality, it says "I'm here & It's my wedding day" I would go with the bracelet and earrings.

I designed my own dress so it would be complete with personality and character that was all me for my big day... I attached a couple pictures to show you the collar - I had a lot of people tell me it wouldn't look good but I knew it was what I wanted :)

So... do what you want and what you feel beautiful and special in :)

And if you decide to keep shopping around for bridal jewelry check out this site - wedding jewelry

Have fun on your big day!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards