Florida-Central Florida
Options

Perfect Wedding Guide "bucks"?

Does anyone have any input on Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Shows in the area? My venue hosted an event last weekend and we received a booklet offering $1000 in "PWG bucks" to use towards vendor services if we come to their next show. How much do these bucks really buy? I can't see how my $5 ticket gets me anywhere close to $1000 in services. I've been interested in attending a show for awhile so I might go check this one out even if the bucks are a scam/only a small discount, but really just curious how it all works...Thanks for your help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Perfect Wedding Guide "bucks"?

• Options
    The "bucks" are essentially discounts that vendors will give. Usually though, these vendors will discount that amount anyways. I like the shows because they help with ideas, you can meet vendors, and sometimes will great prizes!

imageimage

• Options
    I was wondering too since I am going to the Sept 14 show. Maestrolk - do they require payment right then and there then? I need to be prepared to take money if we find someone then if they do.
  • Options
    FSUFanatic  99% of the time the vendors will give you that price for a certain amount of time after the show if you do not have your checkbook handy. Just talk to them, make a connection, then go home and do your research on them. I had a friend how booked a photobooth right a the show for a "special, show only price" and regretted it. Come to find out they would have given it to her at that price if she had asked anyways.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards