Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Cincy Bachelorette Party

What was your favorite place you went? What was your favorite thing you did? If you haven't had your party yet, where/what are you most excited about going/doing? Did you do anything unique? Just curious what the other Cincinnati knotties did/are going to do to celebrate with their friends!

Re: Cincy Bachelorette Party

• Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a two day party since some of the girls couldnt do both days. We started Friday night at a friends house eating fajitas and drinking margaritas. It was a blast. We sat around and relaxed and enjoyed the company more than anything.
    Saturday was the big blow out. We started with a swimming party at my aunts house then we all went home for a little nap and got ready. We started with a personal shower at one house with drinks and waited for the limo. We had a limo take us to Blackfinn first which is fun even if you arent into the entire club scene. If you get a table up front it is very mild. We skipped the Lodge because they were being dbags to me. We then went to Mt. Adams and bar hopped. I loved everywhere we went and I can say a lot depends on who you are taking with you. We had a blast because everyone was letting their hair down and relaxing.
    good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards