Wedding Reception Forum
Options

DIY photobooth Printer?????

So... I've wanted to do a photobooth forever... Then after pricing professional ones, I realized I could easily just DIY it..... I have all of the logistics planned out... But I'm very confused about printing.... I want printing to be instant so guests can have a copy right away and also print one for the guest book, and ideally I'd like it to be on the classic photobooth strips. If anyone has done or will be doing this, I could really use your input on the best and most cost effective way of printing..
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DIY photobooth Printer?????

• Options
    Even if you have all the equipment, pay someone's high school aged son/daughter, a friend, etc. to stand there and man the printer.  Photo paper will jam, an old person will be confused...you need someone manning this at all times.
  • Options
    yeah we planned on doing that....someone that works at the venue has already agreed to do it.. but thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm planning on using this app. http://www.weddingboothapp.com/ It says it's Airport compatible, so if you have an Apple printer, it will send the photo to the printer. Admittedly, I haven't test drove it yet. Please let me know if you find one that prints it in those strips! J
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards