Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

A Review (or warning) of Kara Knutson Photography

Hi lovely brides!

I wanted to give a review/strong warning of Kara Knutson photography.

We had her all booked for our May 31st wedding, have filled out all the paper work and paid our deposit (which she has already cashed).
She has literally just disappeared! I have absolutely no way of reaching her anymore. She will not respond to my emails even though I have been emailing her for weeks, The phone number she gave us to reach her at (and the only one listed online for her) is no longer a connected number, and her website/blog/facebook hasn't been updated in months!

I would guess she is no longer taking pictures period, but im not sure.

Im glad we figured this out now and not on the day of the wedding when she didnt show up. We now have less than 2 months until the wedding are are looking for a new photographer.

I guess what Im saying is that if you have her booked for your wedding for anytime from here on out I would try to contact her and see if she is actually going to work with you or if you are going to be in the same situation as we are!

Re: A Review (or warning) of Kara Knutson Photography

• Options
    chkmeowtchkmeowt member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    thanks for the heads up. we have her booked for our august wedding. i'll try getting in touch.

Wedding Black & White, Sepia
  • Options
    FYI - i emailed Kara today and got an immediate response. Also, my Day of Coordinator has been in contact with her on a wedding they are working together on in May.  I've been reassured.

Wedding Black & White, Sepia
  • Options
    She did our February wedding and I'm still anxiously waiting for pictures. Our engagement pictures were adorable, so I'm sure the wedding pictures are just taking time, but she said 5-6 weeks, so I'm getting a bit nervous almost 3 months later. I think she's wonderful, but I wish she'd contact me to let me know if there's something going on causing it to take so much longer than expected. I'm a pretty understanding person, so I'd be fine with it...but now I'm just having terrible nightmares every night that our wedding pictures are lost forever. I'm sure it's not the case, though.

OH LOOK AT ME STRESS RAMBLING. 
  • Options
    Can I ask what phone number you used?! My wedding is Friday and I can't get a hold of her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards