Destination Weddings Discussions

Happy Thursday!

I'm so happy it's Thursday! Even if I am working all weekend....

I've got work all day today, followed by hula. Hoping to get some tanning in, too. WHat does everyone else got going on today?

Re: Happy Thursday!

• Hula sounds like so much fun!!

It's another nice day in Victoria today, yay! Even though the week hasn't been going by that quickly, the sunshine sure makes up for it :)

Today, I am working until 4pm then heading into town to teach my core class. It's the finale tonight, so I will be making my girls do some pretty challenge exercises. Then, I will be heading home to relax with Jay.

He's been working so many long days this week, I want to do something nice for him tomorrow night (other than making him dinner or taking him out). Any of you ladies have great ideas for pampering your FI/DH's after a long week?

Have a lovely day!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hula? How fun!!

I have a nail appointment today and that's really about it. Very uneventful!

FI is taking off tomorrow and Monday so I'm really excited about that- hooray for PTO. We're going to see Brave tomorrow and I'm PUMPED. 

Probably just make something easy for dinner and just hang out tonight!

Hope everyone has a great day!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Kimmy once you get through this weekend i bet your workdays fly by!  Almost there!!

I am working all day and then tonight we are planning to go to Jos A Banks to look at tan suits for FI.  Hoping that we find something he likes :-)
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_happy-thursday-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:5852d543-bddb-4cfd-abd6-48729e46bb28Post:3e3377fa-2144-4245-ae89-2b73c1948ef2">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kimmy once you get through this weekend i bet your workdays fly by!  Almost there!! I am working all day and then tonight we are planning to go to Jos A Banks to look at tan suits for FI.  Hoping that we find something he likes :-)
    Posted by TrudM75[/QUOTE]

I like the idea of my work days flying by! After this weekend I have only 3 more dyas. Next Wednesday is my last day and then I'm off until July 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I have work until 430 BOO :( Then hopefully I find the motivation to repot my plants which i have been putting off for too long. Then It's p90x time!! Soo ready for the weekend and some boating. My grandma is Visiting from Delaware so I am VERY excited to see her :) Have a great Thursday everyone!!
    Anniversary
  • Megs&Austin - I see you are from Iowa!  SO I find this interesting that your grandma is visiting you in Iowa from Delaware AND I live in Delaware but was born in Iowa :-)
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_happy-thursday-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:5852d543-bddb-4cfd-abd6-48729e46bb28Post:54b7a112-2bad-4b64-9ed0-96f5422519fd">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Megs&Austin - I see you are from Iowa!  SO I find this interesting that your grandma is visiting you in Iowa from Delaware AND I live in Delaware but was born in Iowa :-)
    Posted by TrudM75[/QUOTE]

Haha that is funny, small world!!
    Anniversary
  • Happy Thursday!! The big boss is out today but I have lots of work to do so it's not an easy day at the office BUT it's easier without him here to get this stuff done :-)  It's also a pleasant 99 degrees out so I am enjoying the A/C in the office...although part of me would much rather be lounging on a float in a pool (or the ocean!)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Working until 5. Going home tonight to housework and hoping to get all the invitations together tonight. I am ok with worrying about mailing them tomorrow if I could just get them all assembled tonight lol
  • edited June 2012
    Lovely work, then grocery shopping for baby shower foods. My MIL, SIL and I are throwing a baby shower for my other SIL on Saturday. She is due the middle of July and I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew! They decided to wait to find out what it is till it's born.

My food responsibilities are the cupcakes and the fruit salad. The party is at 11 on Saturday and I have to work tomorrow. What do you think the best way to do this is? Make the fruit salad tonight, cupcakes tomorrow, and the watermelon 'carriage' Saturday morning? I'm just not sure how long that carriage is going to last, but I don't want to leave anything for last minute.
    http://pinterest.com/pin/282037995384225640/
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_happy-thursday-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:5852d543-bddb-4cfd-abd6-48729e46bb28Post:46cd17ea-4143-440b-9c7c-2914394bcb64">Re: Happy Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lovely work, then grocery shopping for baby shower foods. My MIL, SIL and I are throwing a baby shower for my other SIL on Saturday. She is due the middle of July and I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew! They decided to wait to find out what it is till it's born. My food responsibilities are the cupcakes and the fruit salad. The party is at 11 on Saturday and I have to work tomorrow. What do you think the best way to do this is? Make the fruit salad tonight, cupcakes tomorrow, and the watermelon 'carriage' Saturday morning? I'm just not sure how long that carriage is going to last, but I don't want to leave anything for last minute. <a href="http://pinterest.com/pin/282037995384225640/" rel="nofollow">http://pinterest.com/pin/282037995384225640/</a>
    Posted by niknik15[/QUOTE]

I think your plan sounds like a good one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards