Not Engaged Yet
Options

Finally have our engagement photos! (AW/PIP)

We had to wait 4 weeks because our photographer had 17 weddings to take care of in August, and I was definitely getting crusty near the end of the wait, but it was totally worth it! I love our photos and I usually hate photos of myself, so I'm feeling pretty happy about our choice of photographer!

We're leaning towards getting the second one printed (included in the cost of the engagement session) and we used the third one for the front of our STDs.

YAY!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Finally have our engagement photos! (AW/PIP)

• Options
    You are super pretty.  And your pics came out AWESOME.  That is all.  <3
  • Options
    Gorgeous photos!
  • Options
    ohmygoodness, you're so beautiful! Your pictures are stunning, and I love the selfie one :)

• Options
    You are GORGEOUS and your photos are absolutely wonderful! I love how much fun you're having in them!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    AH! I love them! You two are an adorable couple (the one with the selfie is ridiculously cute) and you are gorgeous!

• Options
    SO gorgeous! Love them all, especially the one you're leaning toward getting printed.
  • Options
    So pretty!!!!! I love all the ones with the city skyline in the background!!!!

• Options
    wow these photos are amazing.  You are beautiful.

Anniversary

• Options
    Love love LOVE! They were totally worth the wait! You're gorgeous!

• Options
    Y'all are the cutest!!! Love these pictures!!! Your dress is gorgeous!
  • Options
    So, usually, I don't get excited by other people's engagement photos. But these? THESE? Personality! Beauty! Scenery! Love! I <3 them so much!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Aw they came out awesome! I like the second one too. The selfie one is hilarious!

• Options
    lmcooper86lmcooper86 member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited September 2014

Thanks ladies, you're so sweet! I'm so happy with them :)

ETA: Sorry for the post and run last night, FI and I went to the baseball game and I was just wiped when we got home.

@BreMR and @bethsmiles - our photographer caught us taking ridiculous selfies and decided to make us do a few more; that one is one of my favorites, I think it's just so silly!

@southernpeach89 - Dress is from Aritzia

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I LOVE these so much! You guys are such a beautiful couple, and I love how much of your personalities the photographer captured. These are amazing!

• Options
    I love love love everything about these! You two are SO adorable!! They show off your personalities so much, which I just love. 

Oh, and you're like, really pretty. ;)

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2014
    I love them all! You look amazing! It looks like you were actually having fun instead of being posed, which is awesome!
  • Options
    Wow these are fantastic!  I love the selfie and the last one with the skyline...stunning!
    Formerly doubless07
  • Options
    Love them!

• Options

Thanks everyone, we really had a good time working with our photographer and I think that really shows in the pictures! He's really easy to be around and that was one of the biggest reasons why we booked him...that and his portfolio lol!

@martha1818 - Yup, CN tower. I live downtown Toronto and he lives just north of the city, so it was an easy decision to make :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    @martha1818 - I'm not the only one!! I've been feeling like a lonely little Canadian on this board...I know there are a few other Canadian ladies, but none in the GTA (as far as I'm aware)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards