Registry and Gift Forum
Options

missing prepaid hotel cash

Hi guys I have a question. Our wedding was two years ago and a family member got us hotel cash as a gift prepaid.we can't remember what company provided the service and our family member doesn't remember either. they printed it and stuck it in the envelope with the card and now that sheet of paper is missing.  Is it lost forever?

Re: missing prepaid hotel cash

• Options
    What is hotel cash?

• Options
    What is hotel cash?

This. Is it like a hotel gift card?
  • Options
    No sure what you mean by "hotel cash" but if your guest paid by by credit card, maybe they can find an entry for purchase on an old credit card statement.
  • Options
    Hi guys I have a question. Our wedding was two years ago and a family member got us hotel cash as a gift prepaid.we can't remember what company provided the service and our family member doesn't remember either. they printed it and stuck it in the envelope with the card and now that sheet of paper is missing.  Is it lost forever?
    If this was over two years ago, the statute of limitations has well passed in asking a family member to look up their credit card information about this. I would not be happy at having to pull up 2 year old statements. It is gone for good. Yes, that is rubbish, but chalk that one up to being more timely/ organised next time. 
  • Options
    If this was over two years ago, the statute of limitations has well passed in asking a family member to look up their credit card information about this. I would not be happy at having to pull up 2 year old statements. It is gone for good. Yes, that is rubbish, but chalk that one up to being more timely/ organised next time. 
    This.  Also, the gift card or "hotel cash" could have had an expiration date where you had to use it before X date or the amount would decrease by so much each month until it is gone.

• Options
    Absurd. You didn't care enough to keep track and now it is gone. End of story.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards