Nevada-Las Vegas

I desperately need help! Time Line

Can someone help me w/ this??  I have a private photographer for 6hrs. I wanted them for two reasons 1) for getting ready/pre-ceremony photos 2) Reception. Here's the problem - I have to use Cashman photographers from 3pm - 5pm for ceremony & grounds photos. If I only have 6 hrs w/ the private photographer how in the hell do I make it work from them to be there pre-wedding and the reception? I don't know if they will allow me to split the time?? 3hrs in the am and then 3 hrs in the pm and I'M SURE the will charge me for down time - Ugh help me :-(
Anniversary

Re: I desperately need help! Time Line

• Most places will allow an outside photography for a fee. I would ask your ceremony site what that is, it would probably be cheaper than paying your photographer for those downtime hours.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Or see if Cushman would do pre ceremony photos and you could shorten your package with your private photographer and just have them photograph post ceremony.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• What I'm planning on doing is using Cashman only for the ceremony, not doing the other hour with them since I won't want to pay their prices for those anyway. That way our other photographer only has the one hour to kill while we're required to use Cashman. He can do all the other photos before and after that.
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
  • I'm doing exactly what KrisLSmiley is doing.  Only I'm going to see if our photographer will sit in on our ceremony as a guest.  They don't allow outside photography at our venue by other vendors but people are allowed to take photos as long as they aren't using professional equipment.  I'm going to see if our guy has a digital camera he can use that just looks like any other normal one a guest would have.  Hell, I would even take iPhone photos from him.  He might as well be shooting, with any kind of camera, instead of just sitting down in the lobby waiting for us, right? :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks guys - I spoke w/ my private photographer and she is gonna split the time for me :-) 3 hrs before and 3 hrs after the ceremony. Thank god, such a weight lifted off
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards