Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Fishing trip

Fiancé and I are huge fans of fishing. We are looking for a honeymoon location where we can do just that. Thinking of something tropical and maybe that has the fishing included so we do not have to pay for multiple excursions. I would also love to be close to the town. Anyone know of any great vacation designations for that includes fishing?

Re: Fishing trip

• Options
    What is your budget?

H and I had friends who honeymooned in the Keys and spent the majority of their time out on a boat fishing.

Also, what type of fishing do you like to do because that will help dictate where you should go.

• Options
    What is your budget?

H and I had friends who honeymooned in the Keys and spent the majority of their time out on a boat fishing.

Also, what type of fishing do you like to do because that will help dictate where you should go.
    Agree with @maggie0829 on budget and type of fishing. Different types of fish have different seasons in different areas of the world.

• Options

We are getting married April 25. Hoping to leave the next day. We both are born and raised in Florida so we would love to go elsewhere. We would rather have a cheaper hotel and be able to do more activities around the town with the extra money. Hoping to stay under 2500.

• Options
    But what kind of fishing would you like to do? Do you want to stay within the continental US or are you looking at other countries? Or is fishing even a necessity?

• Options
    We are thinking of going out to Colorado and traveling the western states. We need to have some kind of fishing for sure.
  • Options
    Canada! Fishing doesn't get much better than there. Or if you're open to going to Colorado/etc - hit up the Yellowstone area. Hotels can get pricey in that area but with your budget you should be good. I know there are quite a few Canadian B&B's that offer fishing amenities. Plus it's beautiful up there. Will still be rather chilly in April, but then again so will Colorado. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards