Destination Weddings Discussions

Caribbean All-Inclusive Recommendations

Hi, 

My fiance and I are looking for a reasonably priced all-inclusive in the caribbean for our destination wedding in August 2016 for a group of 50-75 people.

Any recommendations and stories from your all-inclusive caribbean wedding venue experiences are welcome!

Thank you!
Rachel

Re: Caribbean All-Inclusive Recommendations

• Wow. That's a pretty broad topic. I had my wedding in Cozumel in May. We had 60 guests, planned three nights of events, and our wedding was off a resort, so we had a local planner. Guests stayed where they wanted to, and we actually rented a villa with some friends instead of staying a resort. It was perfect, and within our budget. 
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • I've photographed a few weddings in the Caibbean and my fav location, by far, is in the Mayan Riviera in Mexcio. Playa Del Carmen or Tulum are my top recommendations. Great people, great venues, great food!

Mexico has my vote :)

• I haven't had my wedding YET, (41 more days!!!) but we are getting married at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in St. Thomas. There are all-inclusive, and non all-inclusive options. And the nice thing about St. Thomas is that it is a US territory, so there is no going through customs, or having to deal with an exchange rate. The wedding planner at the resort is AMAZING, and there are multiple wedding packages to choose from. Ours includes a sand ceremony, and our reception will be a 3hr catamaran cruise to swim with sea turtles :) While I'm not exactly sure about a wedding your size (we have 20 guests), I think it is worth a shot to contact them, if you are interested. Our wedding planner has taken care of every single detail that I think of, and I have had no stress with planning a wedding, without actually being on location.
    Best of luck to you!!
  • Dreams or Secrets were my choices and I went with Dreams Riviera Cancun so people can bring kids if they want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards