Getting in Shape

Best short workout vids?

Other than YouTube, anyone have good sources of curated workout videos or yoga videos?  I feel like PlutoTV does a good job of making it seem like you're still watching TV - but it's internet content so no commercials. For some strange reason, I really like the concept of channels and shows, even if it is, ultimately, internet content. I have gone through pretty much all the workouts on the Health and Fitness Channel and starting to do some of the Yoga ones too.

Re: Best short workout vids?

• MrsKelleyTMrsKelleyT member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2014
    You should check out PiYo. It's a combination of yoga and pilates that doesn't take much time.  I'm on my third week, down 2 pounds loving it!

We also have a team Facebook page where we motivate each other, share recipes, etc.
  • Try tone it up! They are awesome and challenging the the girls are fun. And they are all for free on youtube or their website toneitup.com!
  • Try the Daily Hiit - they have a range of videos of high intensity interval training, which are really good (and very effective). Also, Ballet Beautiful is really good, although you either have to buy the DVD or you can pay for the digital videos on their website. I did the classic Ballet Beautiful workout three times and lost an inch from my hips (which was like a miracle)!
  • I really like Fitness Blender and Do Yoga With Me.
  • I like Blogilates pilates videos on youtube. They are free and about 15 minutes long each. You can also pick ones to focus on specific areas which is nice. Good luck!
  • Hulu.com - ExerciseTV  there are tons of videos all different kinds of workouts!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I 2nd Fitness Blender, TONS of workouts and you can specify the  length of work out you are looking for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards