Chit Chat

It's finally feeling real!

I just started planning for my wedding in December and today we visited a venue that's absolutely perfect and it's really close to my house. The only thing is that it isn't super close to any hotels. But we can bring pets which was an absolute must, and they had our date. It's really happening! 

Re: It's finally feeling real!

• That's wonderful! When's the big day going to be?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sunday December 28th
  • bc+rw16 said:
    I just started planning for my wedding in December and today we visited a venue that's absolutely perfect and it's really close to my house. The only thing is that it isn't super close to any hotels. But we can bring pets which was an absolute must, and they had our date. It's really happening! 
    Why was this a must?
  • bwybwy member
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    edited September 2014
    bc+rw16 said:
    Why was this a must?
    Because it just wouldn't be perfect without them there! 
    EDIT: Also, they are turtles so they aren't going to be a problem for people with allergies and they won't be rambunctious or poop on the floor. 
  • bc+rw16 said:
    Sunday December 28th

I see you updated your ticker! It is going to come SOOOO fast!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Your turtles are going to be a part of your wedding? That's actually pretty cool.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Your turtles are going to be a part of your wedding? That's actually pretty cool.
    I really wouldn't have it any other way! They'll be riding in a wagon and our girls will wear bows and our boy will wear a little tuxedo shell cover. It'll be adorable. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards