California-Central

Fresno/madera outdoor wedding venue

Hi everyone!!! does anybody know a Fresno or Madera outdoor venue that allows outside alcohol and allows us to stay untill 12am???? We are trying to stay within a budget Smile

Re: Fresno/madera outdoor wedding venue

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-central_fresnomadera-outdoor-wedding-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:61Discussion:65a3ac76-1c9f-4080-abb6-b9f0b6fab163Post:91bab113-ef63-4e98-b4b4-d633beb09196">Fresno/madera outdoor wedding venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone!!! does anybody know a Fresno or Madera outdoor venue that allows outside alcohol and allows us to stay untill 12am???? We are trying to stay within a budget
    Posted by ramirez1711[/QUOTE]

Not sure about fresno, but Madera has Peter's brothers nursery (very small, nothing fancy, but I know it allows outside catering and alcohol).  I believe there is a winery in madera that allows the same.  Perhaps google it.  We live close to madera, but are getting married in turlock.  These are the only places I know of that allowed outside alcohol in that area but I didn't look as far as fresno

June 1, 2013 - finally making it official!

• Japanese Gardens at Woodward Park, actually has a nice ceremony site and reception site (you can book seperatly) they rent each under $500.  Check it out.  It's actually pretty nice and I'm pretty sure they let you stay late at the reception site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards