Rhode Island
Options

Reviews of The Wishing Well in Rumford?

Has anyone been there for their dress?

They seem to have a lot of options according to their website. I called to make an appointment today and they said I don't need one, just to come in. That just seemed strange to me.

Any information would be appreciated.
imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reviews of The Wishing Well in Rumford?

• Options
    I had bought my dress at Wishing Well 3 years ago and my cousin just ordered her a few months ago. I did not need an appointment either but the consultants worked with you and were not pushy. and on top of you. I don't know if she still works there, but if so ask for Pam who was my consultant. She wasn't there when I went with my cousin, but maybe had the day off. She was beyond fabulous and and my experience could not have been more relaxed. They have a ton of dresses. Hope this helps and have fun!
  • Options
    My mom got two of her dresses for my siblings weddings there.  Her first experience was much better than her second one.  She said the sales staff was fine, but had a really bad experience with their seamstress.  She yelled at my mom when my mom wasn't happy with the alterations and we actually had to get the store owner involved.  I have read some mixed reviews, so I think it is kinda hit or miss.  
  • Options
    I purchased my wedding dress there and had a great experience! My waist and my bust are two very different sizes and they really listened to me before suggesting dresses to try on. I happened to go on a very quiet Friday morning and had two sales women assisting and after I selected a few gowns (with their help) the handed me the one they thought would be best based on my body type - it ended up being "The One". The best part of the experience was really with the seamstress. I had a lot of beading on my dress and having to bring in the waist 4 full sizes meant that she had to remove the beading and lace then hand sew everything back on once alterations were complete. As an out of town bride (I grew up in Rumford, but live in DC) they were very happy to accomodate my travel scheule when booking fittings. Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards