Flowers

Has anyone made bouquets with "real touch" flowers from Afloral.com?

I am specifically looking at their roses and peonies. We're planning a small vow renewal and real flowers just aren't a priority this time around in terms of cost. Also, peonies won't be in season for our date anyway. I came across Afloral and their prices look good. I want to make a simple bouquet that primarily just looks nice in pictures.

I am wondering about your experiences with Afloral as well as opinions on the differences between real touch and silk. Thanks!

Re: Has anyone made bouquets with "real touch" flowers from Afloral.com?

• How can I delete this post?

(It's no longer a valid question. I found a florist within my budget so am opting to use real flowers.)

• How can I delete this post?

(It's no longer a valid question. I found a florist within my budget so am opting to use real flowers.)

The only way to delete a post is to request that your entire TK account and all your content be deleted. If no one posts on a thread, it'll just sink to the bottom. Unfortunately, you pushed it back up to the top by commenting on it again. I'd just not post on it and let it die a natural death.
    *********************************************************************************

• LOL Okay. Thank you for taking the time to answer. I haven't been a regular here in 10 years. That's new to me.

(last time pushing to the top ;) ) @southernbelle0915

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards