Not Engaged Yet

AW/PIP - OMH up in here!

Ollie08Ollie08 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
edited September 2014 in Not Engaged Yet
So, we're MARRIED!

Aside from some drama from Q's step mom, everything went perfectly. I had zero shits to give about anyone or anything stopping me from marrying my man! 

Funny story: the girls were supposed to give me away at the beginning of the ceremony, but that didn't quite go as planned. (VIDEO)

Here are a few pics my sister took for us. 

Little Ollie posed the entire time she was up there. Such a ham!

Excuse me for being so HUGE, did both chins need to show up for the event?!

Our rings

D'aww love!

Cheesing and dancing with our girls!

On our mini-moon, we decided to go get tattoos that we'd each been wanting for some time. I'm the cross, Q is the fish. They're placed just so that my cross fits like the fish's eye when we hold hands. :-D

**ETF links

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AW/PIP - OMH up in here!

• Beautiful photos and I love the tattoos! Congratulations!
  • you looked so beautiful, and your family looks so happy!  I love the dress you wore...  just perfect. 
  • Yay congrats! You look beautiful and your daughters are adorable! The video was great.

Anniversary

• YOU'RE MARRIED! Congrats! You and your girls are beautiful! I love your ring too. 
    I'm glad everything went smoothly for the most part!

• YAY! Congratulations again! I love these pictures and the girls are too much! They are so adorable! I love your tattoos also! Welcome to the OMH club.
  • beanbot2002beanbot2002 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2014
    I'm gonna start crying. BEAUTIFUL! 
    And shut it about two chins...you're gorgeous! I love your dress, the girls dresses, everything!
    While we were cleaning up the house a couple weeks ago, I found mom's wooden fish. So many memories of my childhood came rushing back. I remember mom telling me about the fish and what it meant. So now I'll have warm fuzzies every time I think of your wrists. Yes, I'm that weird person. You love me for it.
    I am so unbelievably happy for you, sweetie! I love you so much!!! Congratulations! Tell the biggun I'm sad that her duck face did not make an appearance in these photos ;) xoxo

ETA: I just watched the video and I'm dying!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• edited September 2014

So happy for you guys! You look STUNNING in that dress!!! What a special day. I'm so glad it was perfect!

ETA - That video is priceless!!!

• LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

You are GORGEOUS, Q is so handsome, and the girls are absolutely adorable - and everyone looks OVER THE MOON happy. I couldn't be happier for you, Ollie. You deserve everything you have & more. xoxoxox

*******************************************************************************************

• YAY!!! Congratulations!!!

You look absolutely AMAZING. I'm not exaggerating. You look incredible.

The girls are so adorable! Hope to see more poses soon :)
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Love, love, love!!!  You are stunning too by the way.
  • Congratulations! You looked beautiful and so happy! The girls are adorable! Your rings are stunning! And that video was priceless! 

• You are so beautiful, and holy moly that ring! Did you wait until the ceremony to see it? 

I'm so happy for you guys! What a gorgeous family you have! :) 

• Omg everyone is so pretty/Q is so handsome!!!! Your ring is gorgeous!!!!

• I love you, I love your girls, I am so beyond happy for you!!!!!!! You are BEAUTIFUL <3 CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

• Yaayyy I love your pictures, your tattoos, your daughters clearly take after mom because they are Gorgeous too!  Congratulations and welcome to the OMH club!! <3
    Formerly doubless07
  • Awww thanks for the loves everyone! We really had such a great time and I'm so happy it's over! 

@beanbot2002 - that story makes me smile and now I'll think of it every time I look at our tattoos. I freaking miss your face! 

• Love everything about this!!!

You look beautiful!! 

As a side note:  I know I'm overweight myself and it's a concern of mine as well for my wedding pictures.  In the end, your friends and family see you - a beautiful girl/person.  Because we are often SO critical of ourselves, we see the extra lbs that we want to lose.  This is a good read for you (it's not the best written article, but it has a good message): http://myfriendteresablog.com/so-youre-feeling-too-fat-to-be-photographed/

Anniversary
  • Congrats Ollie!  I'm so happy for you.  Your girls are absolutely STUNNING, and so are you.

• Love everything about this!!!

You look beautiful!! 

As a side note:  I know I'm overweight myself and it's a concern of mine as well for my wedding pictures.  In the end, your friends and family see you - a beautiful girl/person.  Because we are often SO critical of ourselves, we see the extra lbs that we want to lose.  This is a good read for you (it's not the best written article, but it has a good message): http://myfriendteresablog.com/so-youre-feeling-too-fat-to-be-photographed/
    I'm also pretty damn curvaceous in ways that are not Hollywood approved, and it's definitely a struggle to feel good about yourself when you don't look the way you wish you did. Sometimes, it just helps to remember that everyone who cares about you and finds you beautiful STILL cares about you and finds you beautiful, even when you look in the mirror and go, "Wha?"
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Those tattoos are super freaking cool. And a little cheesy, but in an awwwwwww way. 

You already know I think you look gorgeous and it looked like an amazing day!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2014
    You look beautiful and so do your daughters (they are adorable!). Congrats on your wedding :)

• OMG, your dress.  It's incredible!  Congratulations to your beautiful family!
  • Congrats!! So beautiful. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Congrats!! Your dress and ring are soooo amazing! i love your hair, your daughters are adorable and how cute is it when your daughter said "she's mine!"

<3<3<3<3<3

CONGRATS!!! 
  • Thank you thank you thank you!!! You guys are too sweet. 

• yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look fabulous!!! And your dress...beautiful!!! Wooohoo! Congrats!
    Anniversary

• Congratulations, @Ollie08! I think you look beautiful, and so do the girls. So very happy for you! <3

(Sorry, I know I don't even go here anymore, but was lurking on a slow work day and was just so excited to see this that I had to post!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @desertsun! You're the best! I miss you around these parts, so thank you for chiming in! Also, how is your baby TWO already?!

• @Ollie08, thanks! It's nice to be missed! 

I ask him all the time "When did you get to be such a big boy??? Slow down, buddy!" Seems like we just brought him home a few weeks ago!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards