California-Northern

Capitola Hotels......

are so damn expensive. We are getting married in Capitola next summer and everything is $250.00 and up and some of them are really basic hotels/inns. The one's we want, of course, are like $300.00 a night. I'll be staying the night before the wedding and then FI and I will stay for the weekend.

I want a nice room, it is our wedding night, after all, but I also don't want to fork out $700 +

Any one know of any hidden, well priced, gems, I maybe don't know about??!!

Re: Capitola Hotels......

• We are staying in Capitola this weekend after our wedding. @ nights is running us 800$ !!!! Yes we are at the beach but good grief this hotel is soooo not 800$ worth of nice. Oh well, we love Capitola so thats what we need to do. I highly recommend dinner at the Shadowbrook Hotel though while you're there. Goodluck
  • We are staying in Capitola this weekend after our wedding. @ nights is running us 800$ !!!! Yes we are at the beach but good grief this hotel is soooo not 800$ worth of nice. Oh well, we love Capitola so thats what we need to do. I highly recommend dinner at the Shadowbrook Hotel though while you're there. Goodluck
    lol, that's where we are getting married :) 
    We are staying in Capitola this weekend after our wedding. @ nights is running us 800$ !!!! Yes we are at the beach but good grief this hotel is soooo not 800$ worth of nice. Oh well, we love Capitola so thats what we need to do. I highly recommend dinner at the Shadowbrook Hotel though while you're there. Goodluck

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards