Not Engaged Yet
Options

Things that are annoying

1.  H is receiving 2 magazines for stuff he didn't subscribe to.  I called to cancel them and got routed to some magazine offer line in freakin India.  So I yelled at their answering machine.

2.  Our home insurance already tried to sell us to another home insurance company we've never heard of.  Um, no.  You don't get to insure my home if we don't know you.

3.  OMG the amount of junk mail after buying a house!  I'm sure it'll dwindle down (it's only been a month and a week, after all) but it is just CRAZY

4.  We have a pep rally tomorrow so the classes are shortened and most of my students won't be there for half my classes tomorrow.  <---I totally bought candy to bribe the kids that come to class to actually do some math. 

5.  There's an 80% chance it will rain for said pep rally and then there won't be a pep rally (thankfully I really like my last period class haha)
I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton

Re: Things that are annoying

• Options
    6. Theknot is giving me weird surveys now...
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    What weird surveys is TK giving? I don't know why they keep doing annoying shit with this website!

I'm really annoyed that I got a flat tire today on my way home from the gym. I was so freaking sore from the gym that I just called roadside assistance so someone else would come change it for me. I am not ashamed.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    @bethsmiles now I'm ashamed I do not know how to change a tire

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 - I could change one if I absolutely had to but it would probably take me 10x longer than someone who really knows what they are doing!

I'm now annoyed that TK can't get it's shit together and I have to refresh my page 2 or 3 times before it gives me the normal reply box and not the weird small one that won't give paragraphs. Get your shit together TK!

• Options
    Car issues are the worst.

And yea TK. That's a given right?
  • Options
    1. Clogged sinuses.

2. Spending all afternoon in a customer service seminar instead of…you know…dealing with my clients!

3. Seminar leader letting half the people just give their answers…and then "role playing" with the other half of the group…starting with me. Ugh. 

4. Cat hair tumbleweeds in my living room.

5. Traffic keeping my friend from getting to my place.

6. TK response box.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    @Imcooper86 - I hate role playing! I would not be happy if I had to role play and others didn't.

• Options
    Things that are annoying:

Changing my work password on my phone.

5 hour long flights in coach.

Being too poor for first class or business class tickets.

TK mobile

• Options
    1.  I'm so stressed and I shouldn't be - I feel like somebody is strangling me (constantly) which causes more stress/anxiety.

2.  My house is a disaster and I have no ambition to clean it. 

3.  I wish I could take a day off from now until my wedding.

4.  I got SMS'ed from work and had to log in to fix an issue.

Anniversary
  • Options
    1. People who talk on their phones while they "work out" at the gym. 
    2. Traffic. I need teleportation now, please.
    3. TK reply boxes being inconsistent
    4. My apartment needs to be cleaned soon... why am I so messy during the week?
    5. Ugh doing two jobs. I truly am happy to help out, but holy moly the job I'm covering for right now is SOOOO chaotic! Definitely keeps me busy, but I don't feel prepared to properly handle the myriad of issues being thrown my way.

On the bright side though, the CRM is finally fixed and I'm working from home tomorrow.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    1. Traffic, two more months and our new office that is 1 mile from my house opens OH YES
    2. Not fitting into my pants yet after 4 whole days of working out ;)
    3. Forgetting I ran out of garbage bags and having to use a paper bag from Target.

• Options
    BreMR said:

2. Not fitting into my pants yet after 4 whole days of working out ;)

I always want to quit after a day or two because I see no results! What ever happened to "ask and you shall receive"?

1. The amount of impatience I have
    2. My last day of vacay is Sunday and I have to come back to real life
    3. Deployment
  • Options
    1. Maddux's diarrhea that all of sudden came back after a week of solid poop!

2. Infommercials that last forever

3. The fact that I need to go grocery shopping and to petsmart but I don't have time

• Options
    1) Lately I've hit a bunch of traffic on the way to work in the morning, and I HATE when people don't let you change lanes in slow-moving traffic. I'm not trying to cut a line or anything, I'm changing lanes wayyy back where you're supposed to do it, and NOBODY will let me in. The only acceptable reason to not let someone change lanes is if they're trying to cut to the front of a a line of traffic.

2) That I have to go to a local trade show on Monday. I'm usually home from work by 4:30, but I probably won't be able to leave until 6:30 on Monday. I know some people normally work until then, but it's going to feel like a super long day for me and make my Monday suck way more than usual.

3) That certain gym apparatuses (apparati?) which I don't quite understand how to use are set up directly in front of all of the cardio machines. I'd like to try to use them, but I don't want an audience to watch me use something awkwardly or incorrectly.

4) That the last sip of my coffee is always cold and gross.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    my coworker is always belching.  not burping, belching. 
  • Options
    I have no idea how to change a tire either and I feel like I should learn how to do that since soon I'll be driving to and from work which is something I've never had to do before. 

1) Why is the weekend only 2 days long? That is completely insufficient. 

2) I have to go to a party tonight and I'm going to see a bunch of old college "friends" that I'm not really friends with anymore and I don't to go because I feel fat and ugly. I have to at least make an appearance for my friend who's moving though. 

3) This coffee should be about 20oz bigger. 

• Options
    I am exhausted did not sleep well last night due to a cat who kept crying outside our door almost all night long.  Is it 5 yet?

Anniversary

• Options
    Swazzle said:
    I have no idea how to change a tire either and I feel like I should learn how to do that since soon I'll be driving to and from work which is something I've never had to do before.
    And this is why I have AAA.  I think I could figure out how to change a tire, but if I'm all dressed in clean clothes - I don't want to have to figure it out.  My insurance also has roadside assistance for things like flat tires.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Turning on the tap on the sink at the bathroom at work and having no water come out. Seriously, what the hell?
  • Options
    I'm pretty annoying these days.

My haircut. Who the f gives someone a shag in 2014?
    What my hair looks like to me:
    But brown.

• Options
    - People who can't drive properly. Blinkers aren't optional equipment, and when YOUR lane ends, YOU'RE the dick if you don't get over before it's OMG SUDDENLY ONE LANE. 

- Also, GO THE FUCKING SPEED LIMIT. 45 mph isn't a Nascar race, it's normal speed. Don't get pissed off when I'm riding your ass because you're going fucking ten mph UNDER the speed limit for NO FUCKING REASON.

- Me, for having no patience. I want to submit this offer RIGHT NOW.

- Me, for being yelly.

- Meetings. So. Many. Meetings. I gots shit to do, people!! 

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    Things That Are Annoying:

1.  My gastrointestinal tract.  I am regularly nauseated, experiencing heartburn, feeling abdominal pain, and experiencing regurgitation...and I have NO idea why.  I am SO sick of feeling sick.

2.  DH has the day off, and I do not.

3.  The hospital never returned my calls about my ER bill, and then sent me a notice that if I didn't pay the bill, it'd be sent to collections.  Seriously?  How about you try returning voicemails.  I'm not forking over $600 for a procedure that your doctor ordered unnecessarily because they didn't have the proper staff to perform the procedure I actually needed.

4.  Medical bills in general.

5.  2 Day weekends.  I think 3 day weekends, at a minimum, are necessary.

6.  That entire Boston job scenario.  What in the ACTUAL fuck?

7.  Not knowing what our plan is for moving back to the East Coast.

8.  Staying up all night to vomit.  For the millionth time in the past few months.
  • Options
    My computer just blue screened... It's back up now, but I hope it doesn't plan to make blue screening a habit...

• Options
    Also going to add that it's annoying that I'm too short for this life! I can't even see out of the peephole in the door without a stepladder.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards