Not Engaged Yet

OMG Becky! Look at her.....

I like big butts and I cannot lie!

Holy CHeese balls BATMAN.... I've been gone so long that I come back and CocobellaF is now a MOD!  Congrats Mod-u-ful! (My version of beautiful)  I'm a little high on sugar and kind of sleep deprived. 

Its been like what a good year, year and a half since I last signed on.  It took coming back here to look for my wedding and engagement thread.  Just when I thought I would be productive at work, I found (again) another website that I will end up stalking.  But for those who arrived after I left "HI THERE" I'm Lyn.  A west coaster, hailing from hellishly hot Southern California.  I have a 5 month old son nicknamed Coconut

A 3 year old Weim named Maus

A 1 and 1/2 year old mini pony (English Mastiff) named Brutus

I'm married to a Danish Man (that's my nickname for him) and pretty much like being in the ocean.  I hope to slowly integrate back in with you ladies, even though I'm an OMH with dogs and a furless puppy. 

Re: OMG Becky! Look at her.....

• Hi Lyn! I remember you. I used to be leese19 but never posted much. Just wanted to say your son is freakin adorable!  Congrats!

• lilacck28lilacck28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited September 2014
    HI! we've never met. 

East Coaster here. Originally from CT, went to college in ME, met fiance after college. Moved to DC with him for my grad school, and we just moved back to CT in June. 

No dogs :( I want a goldendoodle. That's what his family has, and I want to steal him. 
    No babies. I like babies a lot. A LOT.  I would love to see more pictures of your baby and furbabies!

I'm an artist. I went to grad school to get my MFA so that I could teach at the university level. I just got a new job doing... not that. Office job. I also teach art to kids on weekends though. I haven't been on NEY as often as I'd like lately because of the new job. 

Ummm... what else... I've been with FI for 3 years. We're getting married next May. I love cheese and brunch food. 
  • HI lavendarfilds13 and lilacck28!  Oh yes this is good more more introductions please!

• Lyn! I love that you posted, it makes me super happy to see old regs post :) Your son is so adorable by the way!

• LYN!!!!! It's Liv. (New name because my full name ended up being associated with my account in a thread at some point.) Since I'm not on FB I never get to see Coconut or the pups or Danish Man or YOU! I miss you. Sending you lots of hugs.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Love & Splits
    A blog about running and life with pituitary tumors
  • Hi Lyn! I've missed you!
  • Hi! I'm a newbie around here. Your son is adorable, and I love the pics of your dogs (especially the one where he's smiling!). 

I live in Texas and have been with FI for about 3.5 years. We're getting married next October, and these lovely ladies helped me reign in the BSC prior to the proposal. 

I work at a non-profit related to the field in which I got my Master's (but not the exact field per se), and I do salesy stuff and marketing. 

No fur babies or furless babies, but I do have a brand new nephew! I posted a pic of him in another thread. He's the cutest thing evar!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hi :)

I never hung out on NEY much until more recently, but I've been around a bit.

Your "3 pups" are all adorable :)

I have a 4.5 year old Sibe named Anya.  She doesn't quite get this whole sled dog thing.

Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Hi! I am a newbie around here too, but I also live in Southern CA! I'm always so late to the posts in the morning because all of these East Coast NEY peeps post at like 5 am our time! 

I am also so jealous of all of these meet ups that I hear about, because I thought I was the only SoCal NEY person! 

Also, your son and dogs are adorable :)

I am a NY transplant, and have been in CA for a year and a half now. I am NEY, but I think the ring has been ordered and BF may or may not have it already. These wonderful ladies are keeping me sane. I joined TK when my friend who I am a bridesmaid for started to go all bridezilla, and needed some advice/encouragement/what have you that she was out of line. 

Anyways, yay for another SoCal person! 

• Ohai there you! 

• Hello - Welcome back, even though we've never met!  I live in Ohio.

I have 2 dogs - a Newfoundland and a Great Pyrenees, 2 cats, 1 guinea pig, 2 fish.

I work in the technology field at a software company.  I'm getting married in a few weeks, me and my FI have been together for just shy of 7 years.

Anniversary
  • hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Lyn!!  now we can tag people, @motoLyn:)  we've missed you around these parts, but I can not believe it's been a year and a half!?
  • Well hello! I'm pretty new around here, just got married 2 weeks ago. I'm an East Coast girl but I'm super bummed because I just heard on the radio that Netflix offers its employees unlimited vacation time. Like you take it whenever the hell you want! So I looked up jobs at Netflix and they have what I do (accounting) but they are all in CA so I'm like god dammit!!! Why you no in Boston?!?! lol

Son and doggie are so so cute! I hope to have both of those in about 2 years :)

• Hiiii Lyn! I've missed the pictures of your pups around here. Your son is so adorable!!! Please for to come visit NEY more often!

• Hi there!  I remember you.  :)  Your son is so freaking cute!!!
  • Hey there. I'm Tiger. You may have met me before and spent hours with me lounging in a pool in Arizona and on a boat in BBL. I <3 Coconut. I <3 that you are back on TK :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• oh hey there, gorgeous mama! MORE PICTURES OF THE BABY!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Oh hai! I've missed seeing you around these parts! Your family is the cutest!
  • @motolyn you are back yay!!  More pictures of the Dasian PLEASE!  He is the most adorable thing ever <3

Formerly doubless07
  • Hi.. Coconut is gorgeous! Glad you are back!

Anniversary

• LYNNNNNNN!!! So glad to see your pretty face back here, and to have another venue to gush over Coconut :) 

*******************************************************************************************

• LYN! I miss your face!!!! I cannot believe how big Coconut is getting! I can't hardly stand all of his cuteness. Also, I miss you around FB. Actually, I miss a lot of you since I'm not on FB. But you're here and that's nice! 

• Yay! Now I can see pictures of Coconut here too :) H is loving the pics of the fur babies.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Lyn!!! Hi!!!!!

Missed seeing you around here! 

Its like the old guard is getting back together!! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome back to the nuthouse, @motolyn!  I've missed you around these parts.

More pictures of Coconut, Maus, and Brutus are encouraged.  (It sounded nicer than "demanded.")
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards