March 2015 Weddings
Options

Things are coming together!

At times it really felt like time was dragging, but now at six months things are falling into place and I'm getting really excited! 

Sent out save the dates so that really stirred up fresh excitement with our family and friends, then my girls and I chose BM dresses and we had an awesome floral appointment! 

How are y'all doing?

Re: Things are coming together!

• Options
    So exciting!!!! Congrats on the "checks".

We just planned our rehearsal dinner. My dress and BM dresses should be in next month. I started browsing Etsy for more things, planning welcome bags and bridesmaid gifts. Planning out hair/makeup appointments and scheduling nails before the wedding, Lots of little things! We are orering invitations in October as well. 

I feel like with the craziness of the holidays time is really going to fly and things will get hectic. Ahh!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We just set the date for March 21st about two weeks ago but I've already booked the venue, caterer, photographer, DJ! A friend will be officiating. Seeing about cake, rings, flowers, and my dress this month and next.  We know what invites we want (from Vistaprint) but are waiting to order those until Oct/Nov.  I have an appt. with my hair dresser on Thursday so I'll be asking her to do my hair for the wedding then.

We got engaged Dec. 2012 so now that we're actually planning it's becoming really exciting!

• Options
    @tcnoble thanks & congrats to you too!

Etsy has some awesome stuff and can get addicting, my mom is a bit obsessed with it. 
    So true about the holidays flying by, crazy! 

@pends123 that is exciting! 

I knocked out a lot of big things early on so I feel like now it is time to get into the little nitty gritty details. I try not to let it consume my life but I just realized I've been on this freaking website ALL DAY! ha
  • Options
    cgby014 ditto, all I've been thinking about is if all the stuff I've already done will look cohesive together. (I'm very bad at "envisioning")

Now if only my other two BMs could get their shit together and get their dresses ordered.... smh.

imageimage

• Options
    @shannonmaya that's my problem with Etsy! I'm finding tons of things that I love and want to use, but am struggling to see it all come together. I figure as long as there's food and booze, and the decor is decent, no one will mind! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am still really overwhelmed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards