Nevada-Las Vegas

Evening Wedding Photos

I'm having such a delightful time seeing everyone's shared wedding pictures on here. I'm thinking though, that I should have planned a different time for my wedding (5pm) for pictures.

Anyone else doing night time photography?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Evening Wedding Photos

• Our photography will begin around dusk so most of the pics will be at night.

What is ideal probably depends on your location. For us, having the strip as a background, it looks better all lit up. :)

Here are a couple of examples that inspired me to choose evening.

• Ahhhh.... Thank you for sharing those for inspiration!

I definitely can't wait to see the Strip all lit up in our pictures :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I wanted evening... but booked our wedding for 3 - photo tour from 4-6pm... so will only just be on dusk when we are doing photos... makes me sad.... we have the photographer until 8.30pm - so hoping to get a few sneaky night itme snaps on our way to dinner around 7
  • AustralianSam I'm doing the same as you!  Our wedding is 2:30 with a photo tour from 3-7pm with dinner at 7:00.

I'm pretty sure I saw in a different post that your date is Oct 11th too.  Am I right?
  • This is probably a stupid question but does it get actually get "dark" at sunset or does it take a while after the "official" time.  On our wedding date it says sunset it 6:01pm but we have to be at the reception by around 6:20.  I would LOVE a few nighttime photos before we end our tour but I don't know if it will be dark enough by the time we have to eat.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our tour is booked for 4. I wanted night shots, my mom wanted some day…so I figure in December, that should be the best of both worlds? Maybe? If not…I still get what I want! Haha!
  • I'm not getting married til 7 so I'm planning on doing some first looks with my fiancé around five.
  • We are having a sunset wedding and plan on going down to the Bellagio fountains after the reception to take some pics.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @vegasbride2015 Since enlisting our good friend to take photos of us after the ceremony, I'm working on compiling a list of "must have" photo opps... First stop, the Las Vegas sign, second stop, Bellagio fountains!!!!

Can't wait....

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I don't want to keep the guest waiting to long, so I think we'll just head over to Fremont St. It's covered, so, I don't think it will matter if it's day or night. I just love all the lights down there. :)
  • I'm thinking Fremont as well... But I have time to pick a few more places along the way, since our guests know when to expect us.

So exciting!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @tasa4508‌ that's a great list. How much time are you giving yourself?
  • We have a 4 hour strip tour booked with a party bus complete with stripper pole!!  LOL  I can just see my mom on that stripper pole now.  LOL!!  My Dad is a lot of fun at parties and is usually the life of the party.  I can actually see him trying to give it a whirl too!  Now thats a scary thought..or fun depending on how you look at it.  Should be fun!
  • I so want to do that, but our wedding/reception ends at 9pm. I'm thinking maybe we can do a tour the following day. Which company did you go with for the party bus? I am looking at Presidential Limos for the party bus with stripper pole!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow, that is a beautiful backdrop, you look beautiful too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are using Elite Transportation Vegasbride2015.  You can check them out at 
    www.partybusinvegas.com/

• @tasa4508‌That's a fantastic list!! You have done your homework!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! All my homework was done on either TK or pinterest. I am in love with so many of the backgrounds that can be used on the strip. I can't wait!
  • I totally agree with you! There is one picture I saw of people in the middle of the strip, crossing the street right in front of PH/Bellagio. Love that idea! It was at night so the lights were all lit up, people all "fuzzy" in the background. It was just so cool! Definitely something I want to do!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I saw that too goin2vegas !  It's almost like in a scene when things are moving fast and a lot of things going on but almost like time stood still for couple.  It's so cool!
  • Someone post that pic you guys are talking about! :)

I came across another pic over the weekend that I adore.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards