Not Engaged Yet
Options

Last WR AW I swear!

Our photographer got the full blog post up for anyone who cares to read it. 

I am in love with all the pictures!! (even the ones I look stupid in lol)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Last WR AW I swear!

• Options
    So pretty! I love them.

Anniversary

• Options
    I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS!!!! All caps can't even express how beautiful I think everything is!!!

• Options
    These are beautiful!! I love the photos with your dad, they made me tear up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    So beautiful!
  • Options
    Beautiful! And what an emotional blog post. Very sweet.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Love & Splits
    A blog about running and life with pituitary tumors
  • Options
    Oh wow, these are beautiful. What a day! My absolute favorite is the one where you have a huge smile on your face during your first look. 

Also--what BM dresses did you use? I love them!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    eilis1228 said:
    Oh wow, these are beautiful. What a day! My absolute favorite is the one where you have a huge smile on your face during your first look. 

Also--what BM dresses did you use? I love them!
    Bill Levkoff! They looked so good in person!! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beautiful photos! The photos with your dad made me tear up, too.
  • Options
    I love your photographer!! If I was doing a local wedding, I would totally want to book her!

I love your shots at the West Side Market too (I wish you would have gotten a few of my favorite spots there... the Crepe place, the candy place and Cake; but that's me being selfish).  I'm trying to figure out where the train tracks are from your pics, but I'm having a hard time.

Anniversary
  • Options
    @lennondkc I've been eyeing some of his stuff! Definitely checking him out now. Thanks!

• Options
    Great photos! You look beautiful! I LOVED the first look with your Dad, so touching.
  • Options
    @dignity100 the train tracks are right next to the entrance to Shooters, and my photographer does pet photography too! (as well as lifestyle and family portraits). I already want to book her for an anniversary shoot next year! 

@eilis1228 We ended up ordering them from http://madamebridal.com/ for a good price, but I do have to warn you they tended to run a bit big, esp in the bust

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What a beautiful blog post, definitely teared up! Those photos are amazing! It looks like you had a perfect day :)
  • Options
    @lennondkc Ohhh good to know. I have some small-chested BMs, so I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully we can have everyone sized at a store and then just order them from that website later. 

• Options
    Love love love!!!!!
  • Options
    Beautiful! All of your pictures capture such real emotions and genuine joy :)

• Options
    omg I cried while reading that and looking at the pics of you and your dad! I'm so glad he was able to be there with you.

Love the pics of you and your H dancing together

• Options
    I love love love your pictures!!! I think we have the same bridesmaids dresses!! Where did you get your jewelry?!
  • Options
    That blog post made me tear up. Love the pictures of you and your dad so much!
  • Options
    That blog got me alll choked up! You look so stunning, i love the pictures with your dad..I love your venue and REALLY love the picture of your husband showing off his ring, it was such  great pic because usually that's the bride doing that :)

• Options

BEAUTIFUL! I love the one of you and your H with your forheads together in an embrace - the black and white one. You should get that one blown up and framed!

So touching how your photog encorporated the story of your dad into her post. She seems like she really cared about you all - not just as a couple, but as a family. So special to have that!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards