Florida-South Florida
Options

I want to change my venue with just a month away..... HELP

Fiance and I booked our venue at the beginning of this year, can I also add that it was "my second" choice. Just now, I was having a conversation with my uncle about the dreamy venue that I wanted so much. I went on and on about it and I don't know what possessed me to check their website and look at the availability. I was in complete shock when I saw that they were no longer booked for my day. Now I'm sitting in bed wondering what I can or should do, this whole time I thought the venue was booked. My current venue is almost paid off but maybe just maybe there is someone getting married on the same day that is looking for a venue (fingers crossed). HELP..... I can't sleep

Re: I want to change my venue with just a month away..... HELP

• Options
    Unless your contract allows for this change, and it won't be free even still, you are "married" to your current venue.  Also, contacting guests and other vendors will be a logistics nightmare.  Get some sleep and leave things alone. A venue is not the wedding and the wedding is not the marriage.  I imagine that you still like your flowers and other parts of the decor so focus on all of that.  Enjoy the wedding you have planned and be a happy bride.
  • Options
    "A venue is not the wedding and the wedding is not the marriage." Wow so true and thank you for this comment. I shall go to sleep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards