Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Need something like Luminous Events but cheaper

Hey all...do you know any company that is local to New Orleans that does the same thing as Luminous Events (http://www.luminouseventsnola.com/ )??  I love what they do but I can't afford their services on my budget.  I also don't have the time/manpower to go DIY.  Suggestions, please???!??!?  Thanks!

Re: Need something like Luminous Events but cheaper

• Options
    Try posting this to your local board - you'll have better luck with people who are familiar with NOLA vendors. This is an international board.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    @nolacreolebaby - your first two comments are about that company and include a link. If you are a vendor, please note this is against the Terms of Service.

I will leave the post up for now. I am also moving it to the NOLA board.
  • Options
    Hi there!  Sorry, I'm not a vendor. I just posted the link because I figured that people wouldn't know what this company was or what I am looking for.  Every time I do a search for special events lighting the search engine returns links for "uplighting"; that's not what I want. I really like the company, they are just out of my budget.  I posted the link because I wanted everyone to know what I liked and what I'm looking for.  Also, I didn't realize that this was an international board.  Thanks for moving it over for me.  Hopefully, I'll get some good responses.  I'm running out of time!a
  • Options
    Hi - both my florist and wedding coordinator had/have candle and lighting options. I did a ton of candles. Maybe try asking them - you might get lucky!
    dml
  • Options
    Our florist, iris, is doing a lot of candles for us instead of a ton of flowers. I would recommend them!
  • Options
    Let us know what you decide. I'm having an outdoor reception and want a bunch of candles too! Contemplating a wedding planner or a company similar to Luminous because the task seems too daunting to DIY right now!
  • Options

We are using Firefly Ambiance and they are great to work with and much cheaper than flowers!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards