Chit Chat
Options

Tiny House Nation

I can't sleep so I'm watching this show. Basically it is a show where they build tiny houses for people. I don't think I could ever live in one of these itty bitty houses. I like having my space.

Re: Tiny House Nation

• Options
    I have seen a documentary on those houses. I think that it is such a smart idea, but I do not think that I could actually live like that. You would save so much money and it would be nice to have a paid off house.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Someone built one of those in my tiny hometown. The lady was a real hippie weirdo, but my parents got to visit it (everyone knows everyone). They said it was like a super packed smelly camper. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I freaking love tiny houses. I would be so into living in one. Less to pay for, less to clean, and I'd be able to move it around. Sounds perfect.
  • Options
    FI and I watched a documentary about tiny houses and he thought it was the coolest thing ever. I could live in one but I don't think I could stand to share it with someone else.

You can actually rent one like a hotel in Sonoma. If we head out there on our HM I think we might do that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I'm still not clear on why tiny houses are super cool, and trailers aren't. Because hipsters? Plenty of people live in small trailers with their whole families and we don't make a show about how omg cleaver they are to live in a small space.
    This. 1000000X this.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I have to admit, I had to google what Tiny House Nation was. Two words: Fuck. That.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I dunno. I like the idea of having a tiny house / redone trailer for a studio, but to live there with my husband and cats is a big no. And frankly, I can do smaller spaces if the layout and planning is good and the materials higher-end, but many of these people don't do that. Look at the dickweed who made the tiny house documentary. He shits in a bucket. There is no amount of character that takes away the fact that he shits in a bucket. I mean, was it really so impossible to google "chemical toilet" if you're going to be a composting hippie?
  • Options
    @pinkrevenge the bathrooms they were putting in these houses is one of the reasons I dont think I could ever live in one. Plus I have a lot of stuff and I can't see having to get rid of most of it and being ok with that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards