October 2014 Weddings
Options

Bachelorette Party!

Hey ladies! It's around that time for bachelorette parties now that its almost wedding month! I just had mine this weekend, and spent it at the first weekend of this year's Epcot Food & Wine Festival at Walt Disney World in Orlando. We had a BLAST! Lots of great food, great drinks, and spending time with some of my friends, family, and bridesmaids! Let everyone know what your planned bachelorette party is and post pictures here for everyone to see when you have it! Its time to celebrate our upcoming big day! <3

Re: Bachelorette Party!

• Options
    Looks like you had fun! I had my party this past weekend too. My MOH, BM and I got a hotel suite right near a piano bar and a couple other bars. The original plan was to just hang at the piano bar, but after a couple hours I felt like I was going to fall asleep so we hooked up with a bachelor party and went to a couple different bars. First time in my life I ever stayed out until closing at the bars. I still feel it this morning. But we had fun, so it's all good.

• Options
    Looks like you girls had fun! I love that huge fishbowl drink @kebebb, that's amazing!

I'm having a lingerie party this next Saturday. Can't wait!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Dignity100Dignity100 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited September 2014
    Lots of fun!!  I won't be having my 'bachelorette day' until the Friday before my wedding.  we're just going to hit up a spa and then get lunch/dinner I think.

@weeniedogs - Love your pictures (maybe it's because I'll be a Disney Bride) - we're having a private Dessert Party @ Norway and then the next day we're drinking around the world (maybe eating too) for the Food & Wine Fest (It was the only way to get FBIL to stay and see what Disney was all about, he believes it's just for little kids).

@kebebb - Love the fishbowl drink!!  Glad you girls had a great time!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Woo hoo!!! Awesome photos!

I'm getting married in Las Vegas, so I'm having my bachelorette party the night before the wedding! Vegas style! I absolutely cannot wait!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I had my bachelorette party this weekend too! We went to Atlantic City, NJ. Needless to say I have the best friends a girl could ask for.
  • Options
    Mine was a few weekends back! We did a weekend in the TX Hill Country, with a day of wine tours on Saturday! Lingerie party at the hotel after the wineries was extra fun! :) One of the winery's logos was my new last initial "M". I've adopted it as my own family logo now! :)
  • Options

Looks like everyone had a great time! We had my bachelorette the weekend before last and had a great time! The hotel we stayed in had a random animatronic dinosaur for some reason though...maybe there was a big exhibit going on somewhere? I dunno...we named him Eugene though and look a lot of drunken pictures with him.image

• Options
    Finally had my bachelorette party this weekend! 
    We went to the La Bare strip club that Magic Mike was based on! It was super fun and super awkward!
    Here I am getting some special treatment by one of the strippers. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm yet to have my bachelorette party... We're getting married in Las Vegas on Saturday 10/11, so having my bachelorette party the night before.... Oh boy!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    My party is this weekend in San Antonio.  We are doing a joint party b/c all of our bridesmaids and groomsmen are all married to each other so we're making a big couples weekend of it.  We are zip lining Saturday and touring a brewery and then hitting the Riverwalk Saturday night!  I can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards