Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Cheap Catering

Hello my wedding is next month on the 16th of Oct. I'm on a very tight budget, I'm having apprx 50 guests and need opinions on a cater that will feed this amount for a reasonable price, thanks in advance

Re: Cheap Catering

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Is there a specific type of food you're looking for?  Does your venue require you use a full service caterer?  If not, you can get catered food that you set up and tear down yourself for really good prices (i.e. Sweet Tomatoes, Shanes Rib Shack, etc.)  If they do require a full service caterer, I've heard doing BBQ style food is a fairly inexpensive option.  I know there is a recent post regarding BBQ caterers in the area.  Hope this helps, and good luck!  Let us know what you decide- I'm also on the hunt for a good and reasonably priced caterer.
    Can't wait to marry my man! October 28, 2011
  • Options
    ms.sneed25ms.sneed25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nope full service catering is not required
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Then definitely check with a few of your favorite restaurants to see if they do catering!  Like I said, I know Sweet Tomatoes does saldads, soups, and pastas and Shane's Rib Shack has amazing BBQ catering for a very fair price.
    Can't wait to marry my man! October 28, 2011
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Someone else on this board was looking into Sweet Tomatoes and it was a really good deal. Definately check out that option!

I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was the one that posted about BBQ caterers, and got some good suggestions from fellow Knotties. Also, I found BBQ1 in Marietta. Their rates were very reasonable.
  • Options
    ellone400ellone400 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    can you email the information on your venue just saw your post lol red400058@yahoo.com
  • Options
    dzjennadzjenna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you like Italian food, try Figo.  I am having my rehearsal dinner at their Westside location, but I know they offer plated or buffet style catering as well.  Their prices are very reasonable for how much food you get... and it's delicious!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards