Knottie Tech Help

Cant update profile

Hey so I'm getting an error message anytime I try to change my profile theme or update anything on my page.... It looks like the attached file.

No matter how I try to get to the page, that's the screen I get. Any thoughts?
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Cant update profile

• mklammklam member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    no one has any info? Is this happening to anyone else?
  • Im really sorry that nobody from TK has even responded to your question from a week ago. That makes me sad. I would get that error from time to time when trying to change my signature, but it would go away after a couple tries.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • mklammklam member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    Thanks.

I get it every time with anything other than my signature, so everything is stuck as generic, which I guess is fine. Just kinda sad that I can't put anything in!
  • Yeah, that sucks. :(
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • @KnotPorscha - OP posted this looking for help.  Think someone can help her out??  
  • @mklam feel free to PM me with what you'd like added/changed so I can help! :)
  • It's nothing in particular, like I would like to see the other theme options and what else I can look at through what the "My Inner Bride" thing is. I guess it's just that I can't actually access those pages so I am curious as to what they are and what they are supposed to do.
  • Forgive me if replying to an old thread is against the rules, but I am having the same issues. I just registered a couple of days ago after using the Knot ~2yrs ago, and I find that almost nothing is working on the "My Knot" end of the site. I was able to add my "proposal story" (though the formatting is weird) and upload a photo, but I can't change the theme, access "My Inner Bride" and often the rest of the site (Inspiration Boards, To-Dos, etc.) times out or gives 'application exception' errors. If this thread is from over a month ago (after being started two months ago), how is this issue still occurring? Is there a way to fix this, or are we SOL? Is this happening to anyone else, or just newbies?
  • Oh yeah, still cant fix anything. Messaged KnotPorcha and never heard back. 

Good luck @Cheekygeek
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards