Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette party

I know usually these take place a few weeks or month in advance but since everyone is traveling in for the wedding having it a couple days earlier would that work?

Re: Bachelorette party

• I know usually these take place a few weeks or month in advance but since everyone is traveling in for the wedding having it a couple days earlier would that work?
    I don't see why not.  My had his bach party the weekend before our wedding because that is when all his GMs were going to be in town.

I would suggest not having some big blow out drinking affair the night before because a hungover bride is not a pretty bride.  But if you had something, say Wednesday before or earlier would be fine.

• Oh yea not the night before that'd be terrible especially being in miami ahha need to recover from that! Yea was thinking Tuesday or Wednesday. It gets to be a lot when everyone is traveling and doing it all in the same week but they said yes and everyone knows it's not cheap to be in a wedding
  • You shouldn't be planning your own Bach, shower, etc. Those are parties that others offer to throw in your honor. Its not the end of the world if no one offers.
    *********************************************************************************

• I'm not planning any of it they are I just wanted to see if it was ok to have it that close everyone is out of state so it makes things more complicated
  • I think it is pretty considerate of you not to make people travel twice. Just take it easy on the booze so nobody is still recovering as they walk down the aisle. :)
  • Our b-parties (which were very low-key; his at a local baseball game and mine at my parents' house) were the day before the rehearsal, so two days before the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards