Chit Chat
Options

For those of you who watch Housewives

hellohkbhellohkb mod
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
edited October 2014 in Chit Chat

Re: For those of you who watch Housewives

• Options
    I was watching one of the episodes of this most recent season the other day. Theresa said something like, "I wish things could go back to the way they were."

She and her husband are BEYOND stupid. It is VERY clear that neither of them feels that they should be catching shit for illegal activity. Morons.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    I feel terrible for their kids. Sounds like Joe's getting deported after prison.

• Options
    Ha, such idiots.  I'm so glad there is going to be some actual punishment.

The Giudices make me stabby.  If you can make me root for Danielle, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU.
    Anniversary

• Options

I also feel terrible for their kids. Those poor little girls!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

The Giudices make me stabby.  If you can make me root for Danielle, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU.
    Lol I totally agree with you. I was so happy to hear that they are getting an actual punishment. Not because I want their family to be torn apart, but just because it felt like they needed to be held accountable for their actions SOMEHOW.
    imageimage">
  • Options
    I am a bit surprised she got prison time (I guess I figured that Joe was the one who was really going to get fucked and she was just going to get hit with probation or something like that) but really, did they think that they were never going to get caught? Ugh, idiots! But I bet that they thought that they are "celebrities" and are in the lime light that they would have gotten off with only a slight slap on the wrist. Boy were they proved wrong. But I do have to give the judge credit for spreading out their sentence start times so that the girls are never left without a parent.

• Options
    Their remorse is all an act. They are not sorry, they are just sorry they got caught! The judge said that part of the reason that she did not order probation is because they lied and hid assets on their pre-sentencing financial affidavits. These people have learned nothing. They think they are above the law and love playing the victim. I do feel bad for their kids, but hopefully they will learn from their parents mistakes.
  • Options

Exactly
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I'm glad they are getting punished.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    AzAnnie said:
    Their remorse is all an act. They are not sorry, they are just sorry they got caught! The judge said that part of the reason that she did not order probation is because they lied and hid assets on their pre-sentencing financial affidavits. These people have learned nothing. They think they are above the law and love playing the victim. I do feel bad for their kids, but hopefully they will learn from their parents mistakes.
    I thought she was just going to get probation and Joe would get the brunt of the punishment. But the judge made the right call.... how stupid are they to continue to do dumb shit during their pre-sentencing?!

Like PP said, I do feel bad for their kids though. Thats almost 5 years that they are going to be living in a 1-parent household. 
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    They aren't sorry for what they did. They're sorry they got caught. I feel bad for the kids but they also need a reality check. ETA: I'm glad the judge punished them. I was really hoping they wouldnt just walk away with a slap on the wrist BC of their "celebrity" status.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    lyndausvilyndausvi mod
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    I feel bad for the kids, but hey their parents are they one who put them in that position.  

They claimed they had $25K worth of furnishings.   PLEASE.  I live in a much smaller house and have almost that amount of furnishings.  No I didn't go out one day and drop $20k on furnishings, but over my lifetime I have accumulated things.  Between sofas, bedroom sets, dinning room tables, some artwork, it doesn't take long to add up.  If you are living in a huge house like they do, live the lifestyle you do and have 4 daughters, you have more than $25k in furnishings.    They do not seem like the ikea type.   

They are such liars and deserve everything they got.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    She went on camera and bought like $100k worth of furniture. How stupid of her. I'm still surprised she got a sentence at all. I wonder if it weren't for her B-list celebrity status would she have gotten a harsher punishment and would she be allowed to spend the holidays with their kids.

I too feel bad for their children. But they did something illegal and it's not cool. They look down on "poor" people and refuse to live in "used" houses because it's "icky", but us "poor" people are being honest and paying our taxes.

Overall, I think we can say Milania has got this shit and will handle it like a champ.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    People like them have to go to jail.   Anything less would be a slap on the wrist and they will just do it again.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    jackannlu said:
    AzAnnie said:
    I thought she was just going to get probation and Joe would get the brunt of the punishment. But the judge made the right call.... how stupid are they to continue to do dumb shit during their pre-sentencing?!

Like PP said, I do feel bad for their kids though. Thats almost 5 years that they are going to be living in a 1-parent household. 
    I don't feel badly that the kids will live in a one-parent household. That seems an odd statement to make, considering tons of kids grow up in one-parent households and do just fine. I feel badly for the kids having to live with the humiliation of what their parents did surrounding them for the next several years.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Are you guys watching this Bravo special with the two morons? HOLY SHIT. Joe knows FULL WELL what he was doing and he's still trying to feign innocence.

And Theresa is just... girl.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    I don't have Bravo at my apartment but I watch it at my moms house and online. I hope I can catch the special!

• Options
    beethery said:
    Are you guys watching this Bravo special with the two morons? HOLY SHIT. Joe knows FULL WELL what he was doing and he's still trying to feign innocence.

And Theresa is just... girl.
    For Real!  Andy had Joe stuttering.  Theresa claiming she didn't read papers before she signed them...

And Joe first tried staying that he just gave Theresa whatever papers the bank gave him.  Andy said and what about the fake W-2???

BUSTED!!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'M WATCHING THE WWHL RIGHT NOW!!!!  Is it too early for wine? I feel like it's appropriate. 

I've had a hate-on for TGiud since she flipped on my girl Jacqueline. 

• Options
    I watched the WWHL special last night as well.  Either these two are really good actors or they only have one brain cell between them.  Theresa claiming she had no idea that she could get jail time if she pleaded guilty.  Pretty damn sure your lawyers would have told you that!  Joe still trying to say they are innocent.  If so, why did you plead guilty?

I would maybe have a slim amount of respect for them if they both just came out and said "You know what, we fucked up.  We lied and committed fraud, etc, etc."  Just stop trying to make yourselves out to be the victims when it is completely obvious you are not.

• Options
    I watched the WWHL special last night as well.  Either these two are really good actors or they only have one brain cell between them.  Theresa claiming she had no idea that she could get jail time if she pleaded guilty.  Pretty damn sure your lawyers would have told you that!  Joe still trying to say they are innocent.  If so, why did you plead guilty?

I would maybe have a slim amount of respect for them if they both just came out and said "You know what, we fucked up.  We lied and committed fraud, etc, etc."  Just stop trying to make yourselves out to be the victims when it is completely obvious you are not.
    She also claimed she had no idea that there was a plea bargain going to be laid out until it got brought up in court.

LIIIIEEEEESSSSSSS
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Oh my God... I know I'm late to the party on this thread (catching up on DVR now), but I just CAN'T with them. They really are that stupid... 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm catching up on RHONJ right now, I'm only on ep. 4. So far the season is definitely better than the past few. Thank God Dina is back.

• Options
    AddieCake said:
    jackannlu said:
    AzAnnie said:

I don't feel badly that the kids will live in a one-parent household. That seems an odd statement to make, considering tons of kids grow up in one-parent households and do just fine. I feel badly for the kids having to live with the humiliation of what their parents did surrounding them for the next several years.

I didn't mean to insinuate that the kids weren't going to be fine because of a one-parent household, because like you said tons of kids do it. Just commenting on the sheer stupidity of their parents.
  • Options
    @jackannlu I agree, it's still very stressful for their children to have even one parent going to jail.

• Options
    And it's stressful when the parents don't communicate with their kids! They told Gia what was going on, and Andy Cohen asked if Milania cause she's in 3rd grade and went to school that day - and oh wait, don't they have another child who is in between those two? Gabriella - who they NEVER talk about or to. I feel bad for THAT child.

.... I got sent home from work today because I'm sick. I think I'm a little loopy. But I stand by my statements!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards