July 2013 Weddings
Options

Dresses!!

Has anyone got their dress yet?  I just went today and found the one!!! We ordered it!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dresses!!

• Options
    Congrats! doesn't it feel good to have that detail taken care of? Well, I guess it's not much of a detail, it's a pretty big deal! 

I got my dress this past summer at a sample sale. It's a maggie sottero Cosette. What's your dress?
    July 2013 Knotties June Siggy Challenge - Location, Location, Location!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Green Lantern Inn, in Beautiful Fairport, NY!
  • Options
    YES! I started early because I thought that it would take me forever to find a dress, but found it right away! I got it at David's Bridal :) I love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Found mine though I havent ordered it yet. Slowly paying on it..
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    That would have been me too, but my parents paid for it. I had no idea that they were going to pay for it. I went to just get ideas and walked out with my dressed ordered! It will come in May!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm going dress shopping this weekend with my mom and two sisters. It is finally dawning on me that this is happening and I'm getting so excited to try on dresses. I can not wait!
  • Options
    I got my dress way early because I found it "used" (bride bought another dress) for a GREAT DEAL.

Still needs shortened, and the straps shortened as well. 
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    July 2013 Knotties March Siggy Challenge - Accessories!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:005aed94-9b13-470f-a60a-875a17458300Post:b88dc54b-363d-4a31-a93b-b3e672ca5feb">Re: Dresses!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got my dress way early because I found it "used" (bride bought another dress) for a GREAT DEAL. Still needs shortened, and the straps shortened as well. 
    Posted by jymdrw[/QUOTE]

<div>Looks great!  Preowned dresses are definitely a great way to save $$ on styles you love.</div>
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Agreed! I went to 4 dress shops, (2 on my first outting with half my bridal party and mom; 2 low key with my cousin) and I found that the dresses I loved were in the $1200 area. It was my delight when I found one of my 3 favorited styles for only $300!
  • Options
    I ended up getting my dress about 2 weeks after getting engaged.  It's from David's Bridal and was on sale so I couldn't quite wait.  One less thing to worry about now :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    I got mine because of a sale and it was going out of stock! Wink
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm glad to see lots of other brides getting their dress early! I thought I was crazy! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards