Chit Chat
Options

Councilman Jamm is at it again

She sent an email to FI asking if both best men (his brothers) would be giving a toast at the RD, because she was putting together the program for it, and the brothers had said it was up to FI. Upon reading this:

Thought #1: "Why, why, does she think there is need for a program?" Best guess is that she's disregarding our wishes to have a picture slideshow loop on a wall silently and plans to make it an "event" like she wants and like we explicitly said we didn't want.

Thought #2: "Um... does she care if both maids of honor will be giving toasts? Are they going to make the program?"

Jamm is collaborating with FSIL on slideshow (FSIL is pretty much making it, we're sending pictures to her, she's excited to do so) but FSIL was not involved in the initial discussion where we said that we only wanted it if it was going to be background entertainment. And I don't trust Jamm. So I sent an email to FSIL, Jamm, and FI where I mentioned that I had dropboxed another photo, asked a question about whether Jamm wanted to collect certain pictures that I knew we both had, and then mentioned, "oh BTW, so that we're all on the same page because FSIL might not actually have heard" that we were planning for slideshow as background loop because we figured the myriad toasts made for enough "scheduled programming" that might interrupt eating and chatting. Ostensibly, my reason for saying this was so FSIL's load may now be easier, because at least she doesn't have to worry about finding background music. I also thanked her again for putting in the work.

Because I'm pretty sure that Jamm told her the plan was to do whatever Jamm wanted to happen... i.e., it'll be an event. For the freakin' program.

Am I a bad person?

Re: Councilman Jamm is at it again

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards